ECAM 22.110 Grinding mechanism

Grinding mechanism is not controlled

Frewer

October 08, 2019 08:00 pm

Coffee lover

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 29762

Hallohabe
the og fully automatic machine that ran excellently until about 1 year ago. Then it began that the grinder was switched on normally once not. An error could not be located. The grinder was always ok in the direct test. The grinding mechanism has not been running for 2 weeks, all other functions are ok. Coffee can also be brewed with powder. The grinder test is ok when dismantled. If I control the TRIAC TY3 externally at the gate
, the grinder also
runs
(i.e. TRIAC ok).

I therefore decided on the electronics and procured a new power board with the result that now nothing runs. The circuit board has a different article number (5213218521-12 instead of original 5213214041), but I got written confirmation that the new circuit board

replaces the old ArtNr identically.

Although all connections are the same, no LED lights up when the device is switched on, the switch-on button causes nothing, no relay noise, nothing. The normal test does not run either, when switching on after procedure no LED lights up. The only test that seems to work reasonably well is the LED key test. He's going all the way to the flush test, then it's unclear. Therefore I

removed the

circuit board

and sent it back.
Anybody got any idea what's going on? If I switch on the test on the old circuit board, everything works except the grinder. If I press the key I do not measure any voltage change at the TRIAC-GATE (so the TRIAC does not switch through either). The upstream resistor R27 and the blocking resistor 1kOhm are ok. Before that, everything's SMD
, so difficult. Questions
:- Is it conceivable that the PIC does not generate a command for the grinding mechanism? Software/Hardware. Actually
illogical-

Is the error known in the forum? I did not

find an

entry while searching

mfG Frewer

Martin (Hobbytechniker)

October 09, 2019 08:09 am

Expert

Member No.: 22501

I'm not an expert on this type of machine but I had almost all defects on the grinder due to the engine.

Maybe you should look there. It's an idea.

Frewer

October 09, 2019 09:59 am

Coffee lover

Hello, Martin,

thank you very much for your contribution.
I have checked the engine under full load, the engine is running perfectly. If I put coffee beans in the container and external control the TRIAC Ty3 (on the circuit board) (series resistor +5V to the gate), then the motor pull
s through without problems. In

my opinion the problem must be on the circuit board, which is difficult because it is "highly integrated and miniaturized

".
Greeting
Frewer

Martin (Hobbytechniker)

October 09, 2019 03:56 pm

Expert

Member No.: 22501

Yes, sometimes you check and check and yet everything does not work as you would like it to.

Mmh... eventually only it helps to try it out... either another circuit board or another grinder motor...

You already wanted to change the circuit board..but that seems to be complicated and expensive... maybe try a different grinder motor... a used...?

Steinhaeger666

October 09, 2019 06:01 pm

Advanced

Member No.: 25101

Did you shoot the "new" circuit board with electrostatic charge when you installed it??

The information of the codes are ok, the new board should fit.

Schlawi

October 09, 2019 07:58 pm

Expert

Member No.: 14628

Have you ever tried a reset?
Keep the power switch and espresso pressed and then plug in the mains plug and when the LED's flash release.

Frewer

October 11, 2019 12:57 pm

Coffee lover

Hello
,somehow I'm having trouble with the answers.
Wrote
them yesterday
, but I don't see them. Therefore once again
:- unfortunately have no spare engine. I also can't imagine that the engine has a flaw, because I
tried
it with and without beans several times
without problems. -
tried a RESET of the original board, but I'm not sure it
worked.
- I had installed the new circuit board with earthed bracelet and earthed circuit board. Nothing should have happened there. At least the LED test went almost to the end. So I'm not sure that the circuit board is really the replacement. My original has additionally the imprint SW 1.1, the new board does not have that. Therefore I suspect that the firmware
does not fit.
mfG Frewer