error message

Machine shows: Allow device to cool down

kwin

December 08, 2017 09:06 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 31553

Hello everyone,
Our machine shows after switching on, when trying to choose a coffee: Let the machine cool down...
Hot water works, powder coffee apparently too.
Can anyone help with problems with the grinder??

LG kwin

unsure.gif

kaffeechris

December 08, 2017 09:26 pm

Expert

Group: Moderatoren

Member No.: 24425

Hello, this will probably be a bigger problem.
Grinder = 80% board damage
And this will certainly also cause the other problems.

MfG Chris

--------------------
Alles ist Wiederverwertbar, sogar diese Buchstaben.
Keine Anfragen oder Hilfe, über E-Mail.

kwin

December 08, 2017 09:59 pm

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 31553

Then we'll see how we can fix it again.

(without coffee ohmy.gif

Thanks for the quick answer

LG kwin

HWS

December 08, 2017 10:17 pm

Expert

Member No.: 24376

What type designation does the device have?

HWS

Gast_Fabian

December 22, 2017 01:42 pm

Unregistered

Hello,

I have had exactly the same problem for a few days now. Have you found a solution yet?

I am a Siemens Eq.6 Series 300 Type : TE 603501.

Main regards

>Fabian

Gast_Eva

February 07, 2021 03:15 pm

Unregistered

Has anyone found the problem for the error message : Please let device cool down.

LG

Gast_Josef

May 07, 2021 03:21 pm

Unregistered

Hello have the same problem with the Bosch Veroaroma 300.error: device cool down!have
removed the grinder,new carbon brushes installed, motor tested externally ran normally also replaced the Temp.sensor,and the grinder does not run.
now I

think it must be the electronics,or does anyone in the forum still have an idea what I still have to look??

??

Sneikob

August 01, 2022 06:04 pm

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 57035

aaargh ... me too. I reckon no one found the solution for this? I too think it has to do with the electronics - I've tried opening it, and it's no way overheated

Gast_Michi

February 03, 2023 08:54 pm

Unregistered

Hi everyone,
have the same problem with our Siemens EQ9.
Two months ago, this error message came the first time, in the middle of descaling!
Then after a good week - error wck!
Now, almost two months later again this error message.
Also suspect the electronics, but seems to be a problem with this series.
Has anyone had his already repaired?
If so, what does it cost approximately.

S.K.

June 28, 2023 04:34 pm

Unregistered

Hello, have the same problem with my Siemens q9. Warranty expired 6 weeks ago. Was the last half year several times for repair. Tank leaked, there was no milk foam and there was also no error detected, machine came back and the same error again. Immediately back to the workshop, again no error found. 2 days later came an email that the front was replaced, but why no one knows in the workshop. Machine came back and milk foam went, now again the same problem and when making coffee with the one grinder appears after the machine was switched on immediately, device please cool down. Siemens and the workshop unfortunately does not meet me. Repair amounts to 270.00 euros.
LG Silvia

Gast_Torben

September 09, 2023 11:48 am

Unregistered

Fixed mine myself. EQ.6 plus s500
The brew unit was stuck so the motor could not turn it.
The reason I found it was that I wanted to take it out and cool it in cold water. Then discovered I couldn't even release the latch. A little knocking on the brew unit loosened whatever was stuck and I am now enjoying coffee again. Very low level solution, I know :-)
PS i stuck some folded paper in the top left corner so the sensor thought the cover was on.

Techniker24

March 01, 2024 06:06 pm

Unregistered

QUOTE (S.K. @ Wednesday, June 28, 2023, 4:34 pm)
Hello, I have the same problem with my Siemens q9. Warranty expired 6 weeks ago. Been to repair several times in the last six months. Tank leaked, there was no milk foam and no fault was found, machine came back and same fault again. Immediately back to the workshop, again no fault found. 2 days later I received an email that the front had been replaced, but nobody in the workshop knew why. Machine came back and milk foam worked, now the same problem again and when making coffee with one grinder, after the machine is switched on, the message "Please cool down the machine" appears immediately. Unfortunately, Siemens and the workshop are not accommodating. The repair will cost 270.00 euros.
LG Silvia

Our machine is an EQ9 - possibly the same software error. If this error has occurred once and the machine is actually "cold", then the following procedure is worthwhile: Switch off the machine, remove the water tank, "Remove the door.

Then switch on the machine. Now close the door, insert the water tank and that's it.

The problem will be that you can't get out of the first error (letting it cool down) because the machine is completely locked. And once this error has occurred, it keeps coming back after switching on
It has helped us.

April 02, 2024 09:09 pm

Unregistered

It really helped, thanks for the tip ????????????