Advanced search

delonghi magnifica s 21.110.b

bright red triangle

carmelo

September 07, 2021 08:47 pm

Unregistered

Good evening I have a problem with my magnificent s the red triangle stays on, that is when I go to make coffee sometimes it lights up but I have noticed that when the red triangle lights up and I go to check the infuser group does not come out because the levers are in the wrong position so I have to fix them to make it come out but the strangest thing is that if I turn it off and bring the button in position 0 and leave it off for a while then it works I think it is the motor that makes the infuser go up. can anyone help me

Veru

November 25, 2021 12:54 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 47278

I have the same problem, do you know, what was the defect? Thanks

Lillo

March 12, 2023 04:10 pm

Unregistered

Good evening, my De Longhi Magnifica coffee machine does not work anymore , the two double cup lights(green) flash and the red triangle symbol steady , I have cleaned the water passage pipes , I have checked L infuser and it goes down and up , I have checked the pump externally and it works fine , I really don't know what can be , can anyone tell me what problem can be ? When I turn L on only its lights flash and the triangle then it gives no sign of life ,blink.gif