Advanced search

Jura Impressa Z5 error message "Powder shaft".

Powder shaft, powder filling, Jura Z5

Hendryk   

November 24, 2020 05:41 pm

Unregistered

Hello everybody!

I have a Jura Impressa Z5, which is used by several people every day.

Since today, when you turn on the machine, the message "Powder chute" appears, from then on you can neither go back nor forward. wacko.gif

When the machine is switched on, first a click is heard, then a continuous "buzzing" until another "click" is heard. Then the machine makes no more noise. In the meantime, instead of "powder shaft" there was also the message "Fill powder", which I find strange, since (as far as I know) none of us uses ground coffee.

I hope that there is someone here who can help me! biggrin.gif

Unfortunately I am not that technically versed, so the next step for me would be to get the machine repaired. unsure.gif

I am very grateful for every tip! if the question has already been answered several times, I am sorry to ask it again, but I have not found anything in the forum yet.

Many thanks and best regards

Hendryk

Schlawi

November 24, 2020 10:29 pm

Expert

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 14628

There is a nose on the powder lid that activates a switch. Is the lid closed properly?
Could the switch underneath be defective or it has shifted a little so that it is no longer operated. To check this you have to remove the back, the right side wall and the upper part.

Hendryk

November 25, 2020 09:58 am

Unregistered

QUOTE (Schlawi @ Tuesday, 24 November 2020, 22:29 hrs)
There is a nose on the powder lid that operates a switch. Is the lid closed properly?
Could the switch underneath be defective or it has shifted a little so that it is no longer operated. To check this you have to remove the back, the right side wall and the upper part.

Or try to operate the switch from above with an object to check if it still switches.

Hello, Schlawi,

thank you for your answer! with
strong pressure on the powder cap it works again, but you have to hold it partially pressed. I will look around for a new powder cap, maybe that's the reason!

Thanks

again

and best regardsHendryk

Bilal

January 18, 2021 11:49 pm

Unregistered

عندي نفس المشكل هل يمكن أن ترسل لي صور كي أعرف المشكل.
شكرا