Advanced search

EQ 6

Pulverfach voller Pulver

inca0406

December 02, 2018 12:11 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 33256

Hallo, mein Pulverfach ist voller Pulver, und ich wundere mich über dünnen Kaffee.
Ich benutze nur ganze Bohnen. Jemand ne Idee was das ist und wie ich das beheben kann ? Diese Maschine war ein glatter Fehlkauf, es ist auch ständig Wasser darunter, was sehr ärgerlich ist.

Gaspedal

December 13, 2018 02:24 am

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 19898

Habe auch ein EQ6 Plus S700. Das mit Kaffereste im Pulverfach kommt vom Mahlwerk, da die Öffnungen recht groß sind kann beim Mahlen der Bohnen auch die Pulver bis ins Pulverfach hochgewirbelt werden.
Das mit Wasser unter der Maschine kann eigentlich nur passieren wenn der Wassertank nicht richtig sitzt oder die Dichtung nicht richtig abdichtet. Ansonsten kann es nur passieren wenn die Auffangwanne voll ist oder überläuft.

Emil Müller

August 19, 2019 03:26 pm

Unregistered

I have cleaned the powder compartment from above with a toothpick and cleaned it many two cleaning tablets out! So cleaning tablets with tablets for ass, the money you can save!!!!!

Gast_Martin

July 03, 2020 01:08 pm

Unregistered

I also had the problem that ground powder fell out from under the powder drawer and fell out of the side of the machine.

After some back and forth I found the problem and the solution
:In the course of time powder from the mill collected in the hopper and did not fall completely into the brewing group. After it was completely clogged, the powder was
pushed out
via the drawer

Solution: Take out the brewing unit and with a finger or a brush from underneath the housing, clean the area between the mill/powder drawer from powder residues. I got a lot of fresh coffee powder out of it, and

there

were also remains of cleaning tablets from previous cleanings

there.

The powder drawer can be pulled out carefully by pushing up the lateral flap, in order to

clean

this area as well

Prevention: Whenever you clean the machine, also

clean

the area above the brewing group between the powder drawer and the coffee grinder

Afterwards the coffee tasted wonderful again.

Sani

November 22, 2020 12:45 pm

Unregistered

QUOTE (Guest_Martin @ Friday, 03 July 2020, 13:08 hrs)
I also had the problem that ground powder fell out from under the powder drawer and fell out of the side of the machine.

After some back and forth I found the problem and the solution
:In the course of time powder from the mill collected in the funnel and did not fall completely into the brewing group. After it was completely clogged, the powder was pushed out via the drawer.
Solution: Take out the brewing unit and with a finger or a brush from underneath the housing, clean the area between the mill/powder drawer from powder residues. I got a lot of fresh coffee powder out of it, and there were also remains of cleaning tablets from previous cleanings there.
The powder drawer can be pulled out carefully by pushing up the lateral flap, in order to clean this area as well.
Prevention: Whenever you clean the machine, also clean the area above the brewing group between the powder drawer and the coffee grinder.

Afterwards the coffee tasted wonderful again.

Many thanks for the tip! Coffee tastes very good again

Benjamin Breeg

December 05, 2020 02:21 pm

Unregistered

Thank you very much for the solution.

Gast_Petra

March 22, 2021 04:35 pm

Unregistered

Vielen Dank für den Tipp, hat prima geklappt.

Imker Klaus

October 31, 2021 11:15 am

Unregistered

Thank you is now done with every cleaning.

Gast_Jan

November 21, 2021 12:23 pm

Unregistered

QUOTE (Guest_Martin @ Friday, 03 July 2020, 13:08)
I also had the problem of ground powder falling out from underneath the powder drawer and out the side of the machine.

After some back and forth, I found the problem and the solution
:Over time, powder from the grinder collected in the hopper and didn't fall completely into the brew group. Once it was completely clogged, the powder was forced out via the drawer.
Solution: remove the brew group and use your finger or a brush from the bottom of the housing to clear the area between the grinder/powder drawer of powder residue. In my case, a lot of fresh coffee powder came out, and there were also remnants of cleaning tablets from previous cleanings.
The powder drawer can also be carefully pulled out completely by pushing up the side tab to clean this area as well.
Prevention: Whenever cleaning the machine, also clean the area above the brew group between the powder drawer and the coffee grinder.

Afterwards, the coffee tasted wonderful again.

Hello
,With the "Lasch press up" it does not work with EQ 6. To really remove the powder compartment must be used real force and break out an inner tab. That does not matter, you do not need.
So pull tight, hear clack, compartment out Remove broken tab and clean in all peace.

Gast_Bernd

December 30, 2021 09:41 pm

Unregistered

QUOTE (Sani @ Sunday, 22 November 2020, 12:45 PM)
I also had the problem of ground powder falling out from underneath the powder drawer and out the side of the machine.

:Over time, powder from the grinder collected in the hopper and wouldn't drop completely into the brew group. Once it was completely clogged, the powder was forced out via the drawer.
Solution: remove the brew group and use your finger or a brush from the bottom of the housing to clear the area between the grinder/powder drawer of powder residue. In my case, a lot of fresh coffee powder came out, and there were also remnants of cleaning tablets from previous cleanings.
The powder drawer can also be carefully pulled out completely by pushing up the side tab to clean this area as well.
Prevention: Whenever cleaning the machine, also clean the area above the brew group between the powder drawer and the coffee grinder.

Thank you very much for the tip! Coffee tastes very good again.

Thank you very much, that was a help for me wink.gifrolleyes.gif

Gast_Anja

February 21, 2022 12:53 pm

Unregistered

QUOTE (Benjamin Breeg @ Saturday, 05 December 2020, 14:21)
Thanks for the solution.

I can not get the powder compartment out of the Maschien

Gast_Thomas

March 12, 2022 12:16 pm

Unregistered

QUOTE (Guest_Jan @ Sunday, 21 November 2021, 12:23 PM)
I also had the problem that ground powder fell out from underneath the powder drawer and fell out the side of the machine.

:Over time, powder from the grinder collected in the hopper and did not fall completely into the brew group. Once it was completely clogged, the powder was forced out via the drawer.
The powder drawer can also be carefully pulled out completely by pressing up on the side tab, in order to clean this area as well.

Hello
,With the "Lasch press up" it does not work with EQ 6. To really remove the powder compartment must be used properly force and an inner tab is broken out. That doesn't matter, you don't need it.
So pull firmly, hear clack, compartment out Remove broken tab and clean in all peace.

Using force to pull out the powder compartment to break off the tab was too brutal for me smile.gif. I cut off the tab with a small knife and now I can also clean the powder compartment properly.

Joachim Tregler

May 13, 2022 04:59 pm

Unregistered

:Over time, powder from the grinder collected in the hopper and did not fall completely into the brew group. Once it was completely clogged, the powder was forced out via the drawer.
The powder drawer can also be carefully pulled out completely by pressing up on the side tab, in order to clean this area as well.

Hello,

In our case, the powder compartment was completely full of coffee powder. I can't get the compartment out, despite pushing it up. How did you do that?
Thank you very much and many greetings Jo

JePi

July 12, 2022 11:02 am

Unregistered

I have tried it out. Pull out the powder compartment until resistance is felt. Then pull strongly and with feeling. With me, the compartment then lay across, a strong pull and out was the powder compartment. A tiny plastic nose then falls out. But from then on, the powder compartment can be completely removed, emptied and rinsed under water, and then easily reinserted flush. - A little courage. If you hold the small nose in your hand, then you know that nothing else will break.

Sylvia Scherf   

November 20, 2022 11:27 am

Unregistered

QUOTE (Gas pedal @ Thursday, December 13, 2018, 02:24 PM)
Also have an EQ6 Plus S700. The with coffee residues in the powder compartment comes from the grinder, since the openings are quite large can be whirled up when grinding the beans also the powder to the powder compartment. Canst yes try to turn the dial to max. to set it finer. Or you can seal the funnel of the powder compartment below or tape if you do not use it anyway. Then it always remains clean.
The water under the machine can actually only happen if the water tank is not properly seated or the seal does not seal properly. Otherwise, it can only happen if the drip tray is full or overflows.
Find the machine top and we are satisfied. Previously, we had a Delonghi which was quite loud and also made problems. The other manufacturers are not better, unless you buy a Franke machine from 10,000 € biggrin.gif

I thought now she has given up the ghost.
Have equal times turned on the knob at the grinder, let's see how it is now. Thanks for the tip. ????

Seite 12