Advanced search

WMF Presto

daniel2086

March 29, 2023 09:39 am

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 64340

Hello to all,

I am new here in the forum and need some information.

I am a private person and would like to buy a WMF Presto for my apartment. Mainly because this is a gastro machine and also includes the cocoa function. This is because I like to drink cocoa from time to time and the conventional fully automatic coffee machines do not offer a cocoa function. The Delonghi Primadonna does, but what good is that if I have to mix everything myself in a glass carafe beforehand? I can also warm it up in the microwave.

In any case, only these Gastro coffee machines offer this function, which allows you to make a cup of cocoa at the touch of a button, and that's why I've now come across the WMF Presto. This one does not have to operate by fixed water connection, so that would also be ideal in the punk.

Is there here for these coffee machines special chocolate powder, which one fills into the container? Or can any cocoa powder (eg Nesquik, Suchard Express, etc.) be taken here? Or do these coffee machines need a special chocolate powder so that this can be processed? As I said, I'm new to this and know absolutely nothing about it.

Otherwise, what do you think of the WMF Presto? Is this a good machine and recommendable?

Am otherwise also grateful for other tips. But it should be a Gastrokaffeevollautomat, which has a cocoa container and you can pull a cocoa at the touch of a button. Furthermore, the machine should also have an integrated water tank, so that this does not necessarily have to be operated by fixed water.

Glad about a few suggestions!

Many thanks!

kaffeechris

April 03, 2023 05:16 pm

Expert

Group: Moderatoren

Member No.: 24425

Hi, buying a Presto for home is nice, I don't know if you've done some research on service.
If so, buy a good used one.
But one that is fully serviced and everything unlocked.
Good luck

--------------------
Alles ist Wiederverwertbar, sogar diese Buchstaben.
Keine Anfragen oder Hilfe, über E-Mail.

daniel2086

April 17, 2023 12:09 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 64340

Hello,

I have now actually bought a Presto, which has only run a good 10,000 brews and also only the 10,000 maintenance was made.

Since I am only less coffee drinker, I now have so my difficulties in setting the recipes.

Who of you also has a Presto or another WMF and can tell times how you set the recipes? For example "Café Crema". Here I have beans from Segafredo, which are at the top of the container.

In the settings I have also correctly selected "mill left". But with "Café Crema" you can set so much in "Recipes" here. The coffee grinds (which presumably means the beans?) and the amount of coffee water.

Normally, the coffee should then be really creamy, right? But no matter how much or how little coffee water I put in here in the recipes, it looks pretty watery. What am I doing wrong here?

I can also post a photo of it. Also, what settings I have so far in "Café Crema".

So can you please let me know what you have set here in "Recipes"?

Thank you!

kaffeechris

April 17, 2023 05:55 pm

Expert

Group: Moderatoren

Member No.: 24425

So with my WMF I have 4.8 to 5.1 sec grinding time. But everyone drinks the differently.
To get a crema it needs a good bean, where the bean shines. It should be oily.
Perhaps you can find certain setting data for your WMF Presto on the WWW.
Wish you a long enjoyment with your new acquisition cool.gif

--------------------
Alles ist Wiederverwertbar, sogar diese Buchstaben.
Keine Anfragen oder Hilfe, über E-Mail.