Advanced search

Krps EA850B

Remove side panel

asani

June 02, 2019 10:59 am

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 34404

Hi guys,I was trying to remove the side panels from my Krups. However, this does not seem to be so easy. I've removed all the screws. The top cover was easy to remove. I inserted new gaskets at the upper brewing piston. However, I still have water in the coffee grounds container or coffee in the drip tray during preparation.
I think the problem is deeper. I wanted to remove the side walls around the device. Since I have loosened all the screws, however, nothing goes apart without me being afraid to
break any plastic parts. I did not find any hint or contribution on the internet to open the walls.

Maybe one of you can help me with the problem. Krups Espresseria Automatic EA 850 B

Fritz28

August 23, 2020 01:58 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 33665

After the bean container and the upper cover plate have been removed, the control panel must be levered out with a screwdriver or similar tool bent at a right angle, as it is not screwed here, but fixed like a push button. If you have done that, you have to remove the coffee spout, because behind it is a screw from the lower front panel. Here you can unlock the right side, when the spout is pushed downwards, by pushing it with a screwdriver. Then press the left side backwards with a slim screwdriver and push the coffee spout upwards at the same time, when it is removed you can reach the screw. Now the way is free to remove the lower cover, now you can reach the screws of the housing ;Now remove the 2 screws at the back from the bottom part to the housing ,pull off the housing. Hope to have described it in some way.