EAM 3500

water outlet

Hexe

July 30, 2009 03:20 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 4941

Hello,

>In my fully automatic machine, water runs out at the bottom right. Looks like a little gutter. After cooking the coffee, it drips out steadily, everything runs into the collecting bowl, but only into the last small part, so that it overflows at some point and all the water is on the worktop. The cup isn't full either. Decalcified the coffee machine several times.
Who has similar problems and can help me.
Already phoned customer service for a lot of money. But he wants to have the warranty card read to him before telling me if the machine is still under warranty. The warranty card can no longer be found. Purchase date 03.05.2007.

Gregorthom

July 31, 2009 06:05 am

Expert

Group: Moderatoren

Member No.: 312

The service can actually check on the basis of the MAschine itself, whether it was/is a device for Germany and this the CRF warranty card enclosed.
Guarantee it gives with this Larte 3 years or 5000 cups.

You can also check the number of references and see whether the limit of 5000 cups is already exceeded, because then there is no more guarantee.
Read references:
# Switch off machine
# Pull out mains plug
# Press MENU and CHANGE simultaneously, hold down and plug in mains plug again
# TOT COFFEE" (number of total coffee purchases) and "TOT WATER" (litres of water passed through)
# Press NEXT
# The display shows "DESCALING"; (number of decalcifications carried out so far) and "WASHING" (number of cleaning programs carried out, only customer service not private)
# Press NEXT
# TOT CAPPUCCINO" (number of cappuccinos purchased)
# The display shows "TOT CAPPUCCINO" (number of cappuccinos purchased)
# To exit the menu, unplug the mains plug and plug it in again

Greeting
Gregor

--------------------
VA-Werdegang: Jura E75 06.2006-10.2006 >>> Jura S9 Avantgarde 10.2006-07.2007 >>> 08.2007-04.2008: DeLonghi PrimaDonna
ST-Werdegang: Gaggia Evolution mit Demoka M-203 10.2007-01.2009 >>> Arte di Poccino Bar (ST+Mühle) seit 01.2009 >>> 03.2009 La Spaziale Mini Vivaldi II + Eureka MCI/T