aeg cafamosa cf300

too much water at unwanted places

stoffel

January 18, 2010 10:30 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 6822

hello kva-forum,
I have like from the contribution to take an aeg cafamosa cf300,am actually also happy with my baby,but it currently makes me mad and not nice...
it's regular puddles of water under the machine,i have it also currently open and try to find out where it comes from,but neither the water tank on the side nor the grinder are damp spots to detect... so it comes from the middle...the pomace container is dry it also partly runs into the collecting tray, but it does not last long and a lot runs between the bottom of the housing and the collecting tray...
has anyone had any idea what I could do or similar problems??
otherwise everything works, makes coffee and also foam,although I imagine that the kva for the foam takes a little longer now,but it can fool me...

I ask for help!! ...

best greetings
stoffel

numberonedefender

January 18, 2010 10:46 pm

Expert

Member No.: 2650

This is most probably due to the inner distributor sleeve, which is the thick lip seal on which the water tank rests.

--------------------
Grüße, Manuel

Jura ENA Micro 9 (Küche)
Jura xF50 (Büro)
wechselnde Besetzung in der Werkstatt...
P.S.: Support gibt's im Forum, nicht per PN o.ä.

stoffel

January 18, 2010 10:54 pm

Coffee drinker

so when i grab the connector between this cuff and the water hose i notice that it's a little wet there, but i don't think there's a direct connection to the middle of the machine where it drops out at the bottom...or am i wrong?? had just taken out the water tank and turned off the machine and then nothing runs...now i try it with water tank on it and machine out...

but continue to be extremely grateful for advice!!!

stoffel

January 18, 2010 11:22 pm

Coffee drinker

soo,now i had the water tank on it and the machine was running out...and there's still nothing going out...meaning water is only going out the bottom when the machine is on, would that still speak for the leakage of the inner distribution sleeve??? wouldn't there have to be water running all the time if it was leaky?

stoffel

January 31, 2010 03:33 pm

Coffee drinker

that was it!!!

water now stays where it should be... best thanks for the tip!!!