Advanced search

Coffee machine used buy

HILFE

Gast_Gast

August 28, 2020 12:09 am

Unregistered

Dear forum members,
maybe you can help me with my decision. Unfortunately, my fully automatic machine has given up the ghost.
A
shop offered me a used coffee machine from the company "jura", the following
model: Ena 5 Can
anyone of you tell
me
when this model was built or until when this model was built? Unfortunately I cannot find anything about it on the net. On eBay a seller said that this machine should be between 7 and 12 years old. The seller told me that the machine
was
about 4
years old.
Can this machine be recommended and what do you think it is
worth?
Thank you very much for your help!

Schlawi

August 28, 2020 08:16 am

Expert

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 14628

If you want to know how old the machine is take the drip tray or marc tray and look at the bottom. There should be a circle with a number. The number in the middle of the circle is the year it was built.

I personally don't think much of the ENA's, even though they are very compact. On the ENA's I had to repair were always quite a lot of mould spores on the inside of the case and also on other parts in the brewing chamber, depending on how they were used and cleaned.
The waterways and other things are still ok, but I don't know such things from other Jura's or only minimal depending on how they
were
maintained
From the age I also think rather between 7 and 12 years. This is more likely for this model.

Dron   

October 13, 2020 07:59 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 41248

As for me, such a coffee machine does not justify its cost. I would recommend purchasing the Ninja cp301 Hot and Cold Brewed System coffee maker. Here you can find a detailed description of the model http://best-coffeemaker-review.com/review-ninja-cp301-hot-and-cold-brewed-system-coffee-maker/ I got myself such a coffee machine six months ago. very pleased with the purchaseMy Webpage