Advanced search

Cafe Celica

Fully automatic Cafe Celica

Packe

July 22, 2011 08:15 pm

Coffee lover

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 7424

Hello, I just found this vending machine in the bay. I think the brew group looks like it's from a law school, or ?
For the coal not bad.
Cafe Celicia

Greß Packe

--------------------
Jura S 90 und 95, Siemens S 60, Saeco Cappuccino Ring und immer wieder auf der Suche nach einer Anderen.

numberonedefender

July 22, 2011 09:51 pm

Expert

Member No.: 2650

A law school has nothing, the BG looks like Saeco many years ago...

--------------------
Grüße, Manuel

Jura ENA Micro 9 (Küche)
Jura xF50 (Büro)
wechselnde Besetzung in der Werkstatt...
P.S.: Support gibt's im Forum, nicht per PN o.ä.

Packe

July 23, 2011 08:08 am

Coffee lover

Okay, thanks. Looked like it to me.
Hmm, the older Seaco run like clockwork, don't they?

--------------------
Jura S 90 und 95, Siemens S 60, Saeco Cappuccino Ring und immer wieder auf der Suche nach einer Anderen.

Gast_Daniel

July 30, 2011 07:34 pm

Unregistered

If I did some research on the internet, I would advise against this machine for the following reason:

here is - I suppose - the machine you mean.

Here you'll find the same machine among other labels.

And now the best for last: here you will find the same machine again according to article description of Merol Austria.

Merol is a Chinese company according to its own website, the website does not give any indication of any branches within the EU.

My conclusion therefore see hier:

Cheapest China dirt that might burn down your house and yard, hence my advice:
Finger away!

Packe   

July 31, 2011 10:21 am

Coffee lover

Thank you for going to so much trouble.
Well, my first Delonghi cooked only 299€ at that time and I was also satisfied with the machine at that time. Cheap doesn't always have to be bad.

But ok, with this machine here, I'll keep my hands off.

--------------------

Gast_wolle

August 06, 2011 02:43 pm

Unregistered

hello,
human you are super smile.gif
I would have bought soon too.
continue so,
thankseeeeeeeeee biggrin.gif

August 06, 2011 02:44 pm

Unregistered

to the guest daniel i mean

Gast_Bogufinchen

August 08, 2011 03:39 pm

Unregistered

Hello Guest_Daniel,

thank you for your explanation. There should be an HP on which you can inform yourself before buying any things you better keep your hands off. Even WMF's expensive machine scored worst in the test. But there are too many tests on who to listen to?

ABER OF THIS PART HERE I LEAVE THE FINGERS:

I keep brewing in the small espresso maker, I'm sick of the filter coffee.

dahlborn

August 11, 2011 05:59 pm

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 12927

Thank you very much for the appreciative words on all sides.
I registered here in the meantime, will probably show up here more often. Seems to be a great forum.

Wasn't really expensive because I also thought about buying this machine myself. But I did some research on this equipment due to the remarkably low prices, I announced the results in my first posting.

As far as test pages are concerned, I have my own opinion about it:
They are also mostly advertising financed or otherwise sponsored, which means that they are not always objective and often quite deliberately product from manufacturer A against manufacturer B look quite old. Because manufacturer B has just "donated" something.

In my opinion, nothing beats expert knowledge, a healthy portion of mistrust just towards so-called "Stiftung Warentest" etc.. I mean, has anyone ever wondered why the Blablupp Foundation is called? Who's donating? Who goes donate ?!?

Soll mean the sober expertise and judgement together with a healthy portion of distrust as in the example here can be very helpful.

MfG

Daniel

Floyd

August 20, 2011 03:13 pm

Unregistered

Hello all of you
I can't understand why people are hacking around on Cafe Celica. Has anyone even tried them here? I'm reading here only guesses and prejudices - nothing more!
And in terms of "cheaper China crap" I can only add that most electrical appliances are built in Asia. Of course there is cheap scrap - but not everything.
I myself bought the coffee machine 4 weeks ago and am very satisfied with it. The coffee strength and water quantity can be individually adjusted via touch screen. The milk frother works perfectly with this small hose and cleaning is very easy. Open the side flap and remove the residue container or brewing group. If anything is missing, the machine reports - very comfortable.
So far I have not discovered anything negative or "cheap".
My last coffee machine (expensive Siemens device S20) has made the slide after three years. So much for expensive brand equipment! repair flat rate 180, - € - many thanks Siemens. So I put something on it and have a new device...
Also - don't take the criticism from our know-it-all without criticism tongue.gif and make your own picture.

MT

September 02, 2011 10:09 pm

Unregistered

Hello
Thanks for the info ( I mean the last contribution ).I agree with you with everything completely right.Many electrical appliances are manufactured in Asia and get an EU name on it.That is just the problem in Germany:Always pay a lot for the name, then it will already be right.if man looks for example to Italy:There are in bars coffee machines the man of the name never belonged.And as we know there is the best coffee there.Also I bought the machine now, but is not yet in the house.times look like the coffee so schm.

numberonedefender

September 03, 2011 10:22 am

Expert

"There are coffee machines in bars that you have never heard of by name"
@ MT: In no Italian bar will you find Asian plastic scrap, but in Italy manufactured high-quality screen carrier machines in the price segment several thousand euros wink.gif Their manufacturers are very well known and appreciated worldwide.

The jury devices produced by Eugster in Switzerland are also poorly copied in Asia and sold at relatively high prices. I'm waiting for the first well-founded reports from Cafe Celica and other titles for identical machines.
Witty I find in any case the rapid price drop: from UVP 899,- to 299,- within a few weeks rolleyes.gif

--------------------
Grüße, Manuel

Jura ENA Micro 9 (Küche)
Jura xF50 (Büro)

burschi

September 15, 2011 03:33 pm

Unregistered

so have this machine for a few weeks and just say 1a top wink.gif

numberonedefender

September 15, 2011 08:12 pm

Expert

I'm still waiting for a well-founded experience report, maybe someone will take the trouble to register first: (otherwise I find any statement concerning quality doubtful, because it can also fall under "guerilla marketing") and second: to describe the functions of the machine as well as the processing etc. somewhat more concretely.
From a statement like "1a top" without comparison values unfortunately nobody has what...

Meanwhile individual dealers offer the machine with an alleged UVP of 1099 €, I find appreciably ridiculous rolleyes.gif and frivolous.

--------------------
Grüße, Manuel

Jura ENA Micro 9 (Küche)
Jura xF50 (Büro)

kaufen und staunen sag ich nur &

September 16, 2011 06:11 pm

Unregistered

I'm just saying buy and marvel.the device is unbeatable for the price!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
had previously a 1000 euro machine from siemens and now 250 euro cafe celica !!!!

Seite 123