Advanced search

Siemens EQ 7 Please call hotline

Berliner_EQ

February 26, 2023 11:01 am

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 63172

Hello, have then once again nen error. The message please call hotline can have many causes, as I have already found out. Here is the short error description and what I have done so far.

- EQ 7 remains completely dark when switching on.
- Exchange switch-on button => without change
- Exchange main board => EQ 7 starts again
- The drive of the brewing unit sounds but very sickly, or does not work at times.
- Drive replaced with a cleaned => brewing unit now runs cleanly and I can start to prepare coffee
- MAschine brews half a cup and then stops in the middle. Message Hotline anruen.
- Since I have read that this is often due to the ceramic valve => ceramic valve cleaned, runs absolutely clean
- error continues to exist, machine aborts the brewing process after eienr half TAsse. Brewing unit replaced with one from a functioning machine. => no change
- Test ceramic valve, in jjedem step 50mL water run through let, no error recognizable.
- But now I notice that the pump sounds different than other MAschinen, something rattling creaking.

Can a pump that is sluggish cause this error message?
Can the error be in the circuit board?

Thanks in advance and betse greetings
Daniel

Berliner_EQ

February 26, 2023 11:59 am

Coffee drinker

So in the meantime I was able to find out that the strange noises from the pump come from the fact that the inlet hose for the pump was kinked.......

Error "Call hotline" is still there, however.

kaffeechris

February 26, 2023 10:17 pm

Expert

Group: Moderatoren

Member No.: 24425

Hello, possibly it is the microswitches in the drive or CV. Durchemssen and they must switch cleanly. Pump I would also change with flowmeter and pulsation damper.

--------------------
Alles ist Wiederverwertbar, sogar diese Buchstaben.
Keine Anfragen oder Hilfe, über E-Mail.

Berliner_EQ

February 27, 2023 02:38 pm

Coffee drinker

Hello,

thanks for the info. I will test it. The microswitches in the drive and ceramic valve, however, I would exclude from the understanding, since it starts to brew and also leaves about 1 cm of coffee in the cup until it breaks off. Pulsation damper and flowmeter I will test first.
VG Daniel

kaffeechris

February 27, 2023 04:59 pm

Expert

Group: Moderatoren

Member No.: 24425

To understand, if the microswitches do not switch cleanly, even with ifs and buts, an error is reported in the control system. You should check any microswitches.

--------------------
Alles ist Wiederverwertbar, sogar diese Buchstaben.
Keine Anfragen oder Hilfe, über E-Mail.