Advanced search

Siemens tk76k573 brewing unit won't pull out

Siemens tk76k573 brewing unit stuck

dleake

November 21, 2020 08:16 am

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 42202

Hi I'm unable to remove the brewing unit in my Siemens tk76k573. I was trying to remove it to clean it and the red sliding mechanism (not the button you press, but the part you slide towards the front of the machine) has come off. I can't pull the brewing unit out, and can't use the machine. I've tried replacing the red sliding mechanism but can't. The brewing unit won't come out even when I press the red button, it looks like there's a metal part at the top of the unit that is in the wrong position and is stopping the unit from coming out.

How easy is it to dismantle the machine enough to get the brewing unit out? Has anyone had this problem?

THANKS

J Lang   

January 18, 2021 10:48 pm

Unregistered

I have the same issue; were you able to resolve the problem?

Gast_Risto

February 28, 2021 02:36 pm

Unregistered

I had the same issue, but managed to get my brewing unit out by taking the tray out and putting my hand through that entrance with screw driver. Then I pushed downwards and lift in brewing unit that brought down this metal part and slides the unit out. Now after clean up I can't get it back in because the wheel inside the machine is in different position that the counter part in brewing unit. I'm still working on to get that solved and brewing unit back in.

If anyone knows solution to this I would appreciate it.