Advanced search

Gaggia Titanium no longer vents

ewa   

March 12, 2009 10:16 pm

Unregistered

HILFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....;

my Titanium is two years old. And a few days ago I switched it on and it was there"VENT".I pressed the corresponding button but nothing happened.so it doesn't heat anymore and there's no coffee.cleaning cycle or so doesn't work either.Shortly before the problem she suddenly didn?t heat the coffee anymore it was cold but then suddenly OH WUNDER everything was fine again.ONLY now goes absolutely GAR NIX.WHAT can be going on and can you fix it yourself?spare parts were identical with SAECO?..or?

March 26, 2009 07:17 pm

Unregistered

so decalcify a bit into the water tank and then unscrew the hot water button and sp often until the message disappears, then go to the cleaning cycle and run it a few times- cool.gif

Gast_gerald

October 30, 2009 11:26 am

Unregistered

Hello your Gaggia Titanium user,

after the decalcification cycle was suddenly on the display "VENT".
press the procedure described in the manual with button 26,
then everything is fine again, does not work!
I have again a pack of quick decalcifier,
dissolved in 3/4 l water, filled in the water tank
and opened the hot water tap tap
and opened the hot water tap.
After going through the 3/4 l still appeared "VENT".
Then I ran another 2 l of drinking water via the hot water
pipe to flush.
During the flushing process the message "VENT" has been off
and the normal message was displayed.

Look more times how long.

December 20, 2009 01:22 pm

Unregistered

The man's right.
That's exactly how it works.

Gast_GAST   

May 05, 2010 01:54 pm

Unregistered

Many thanks for the valuable tip!

You just have to be patient - after you have filled the decalcifier into the water tank - and turn the knob again and again until the machine finally makes it. Now it's working again!

I find it funny that I just decalcified the machine 1 or 2 weeks ago and still it happened.

Kaffeeplanet

October 31, 2010 10:27 am

Expert

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 3017

2 weeks are enough to let the machine calcify, especially if no regular decalcification has taken place before, I already had boiler on the table which I had to soak for 3 days until something went wrong.

--------------------
Alle Tips und Hinweise erfolgen nach bestem Wissen - die Verantwortung trägt jedoch der Ausführende.
Daher bitte lieber einmal zu viel als einmal zu wenig fragen.

Vor allen manuellen Arbeiten am Gerät den Netzstecker ziehen !

gast1980

June 30, 2011 09:41 pm

Unregistered

with me also no hot water comes what can I do?
with me also stands venting

Kaffeeplanet

July 01, 2011 05:44 am

Expert

if there is no hot water, it is too late, open the machine disassemble the boiler and the flowmeter, also clean the hoses and the machine runs again

--------------------
Alle Tips und Hinweise erfolgen nach bestem Wissen - die Verantwortung trägt jedoch der Ausführende.

Spreut

September 11, 2011 11:46 pm

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 13309

With a bit of skill you can use the boiler from the senseo coffee machine, and the machine will run again.
I already tuned my gaggia senseo!!!
On the subject of bleeding: it goes much faster if you constantly open the water button 10 sec that let water run. Then close again for 20 sec, then repeat this procedure constantly.
The air can collect again in the pipes during the 20 sec watch.

April 23, 2012 01:45 pm

Unregistered

a little info, I read here because my Gaggia recently failed the service:

the local dealer just confirmed the following to me: The hot water/steam outlet has failed mechanically and is therefore no longer open. The consequence was that the machine wanted to be de-gated and the display showed de-aerate. Due to the damaged valve this is of course no longer possible. Cost? 130 euros. Bitter, but worth it with my machine I still think (has made 4500 cups).

Kaffeeplanet

April 23, 2012 08:56 pm

Expert

the local dealer just confirmed the following: The hot water/steam outlet has failed mechanically and is therefore no longer open. The consequence was that the machine wanted to be de-gated and the display showed de-aerate.
Your dealer tells you Mist.if the HWD valve does not open any more, you will never get the message decalcify displayed, the decalcification message is depending on how was set water quantity dependent, so eg. after 40 liters, nothing happens before. the venting is correct because the flowmeter doesn't send any signals because it doesn't turn or doesn't turn enough. by the way, the venting message always comes and only from the flowmeter!
presumably you could have easily fixed the HWD error.

--------------------

Gast_GAST

April 24, 2012 12:12 pm

Unregistered

hello people ;)
I got a gaggia titanium as a gift from my parents and jz has been standing in my apartment for weeks without it being used. As soon as I turn them on is called decalcify and bleed . but I have no idea how this machine works and my parents ahben lost their manual . Which decalcifier can I take ?

thank you in advance :)

Bier

May 03, 2012 01:15 am

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 4127

You can find the manual in this forum. It's all in black and white.
Greetings
Beer

December 20, 2012 04:16 am

Unregistered

My Titanium now also has exactly this problem. I have followed all the tips given here and put them into action - but there is absolutely nothing at all. What do you want me to do? Go to the dealer?