Advanced search

Jura ena micro 9 one touch motor schaltet nicht ab

Brewing group rattles and does not switch off

uno3210   

May 07, 2019 06:20 pm

Unregistered

Hello, folks,

with my Ena micro 9 I have the problem that the engine doesn't stop when the brewing group
has reached the top point (
permanent rattling). I

suspect the encoder switch is defective, but where

is it? In

all you tubevideos there is no info about

it!MfG
uno3210

Schlawi

May 08, 2019 06:47 am

Expert

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 14628

I guess the engine mount broke. Common problem when the brewing unit is running hard.
Either order new engine or repair kit in the bay and install. At the same time it is also best to revise the brewing unit or install a new one.

sb9x

June 06, 2019 11:11 pm

Unregistered

yes that's definitely the bracket of the geared motor. This causes the gears of the motor to rattle endlessly with the one on the brewing group. But this also indicates a difficult brewing unit - which has to be revised.

First remove the brewing group and then the engine. The motor must be removed from the other side. So that you can get to it, the circuit board with the plugs must be removed. First take a picture of the circuit board and plug it in - so that they are wired correctly again.

The motor so the housing should probably have a crack at one of the screws. My crack was so immense that I had to get a new gear motor with housing. Then I took a revised one at the cheapest - which also works perfectly.