Advanced search

Krups EA 8000 cleaning tablet

Cleaning tablet does not dissolve

Gast_Heike

December 26, 2020 03:26 pm

Unregistered

The problem is quite easy to solve. As described above, unscrew the flap and lift. In my case, several cleaning tablets were stuck in the shaft. Clean the shaft, screw the lid back on and break through the tablets beforehand for the next cleaning processes so that they no longer get stuck in the shaft.

Gast_Sebi

January 01, 2021 08:01 am

Unregistered

In my case, two tablets got stuck in a row. So two cleanings missed. Now where a third process was due, I have only noticed that 2 pieces are inside in the shaft. During the cleaning process no water flows through the normal nozzles, everything flows into the collecting tank. Do you have a solution for this? Probably a pipe is clogged by the missing processes.mellow.gif

Gast_Vanessa

January 14, 2021 05:58 pm

Unregistered

QUOTE (Guest_Guido @ Wednesday, February 26, 2020, 3:04 PM)
HI.
In my case, the previous tablet was already stuck in the box, which - I suspect - got stuck due to the steam.
Opened it and looked it up and/or slid it in .... both no problem.
Greetings wink.gif

So I have aucj a problem with the tablets.
Somewhere the stuck have tried to push them has not worked. How can I free it now? The machine we have now almost a year

Gast_Sebi

January 16, 2021 01:35 pm

Unregistered

Remove the cover where the hole for cleaning tablets is located (is only attached with a torx screw), everything else is then self-explanatory. In the future, throw the tablets in halves pure. LG

Gast Stephan

January 16, 2021 06:49 pm

Unregistered

Hello,

have the same problem with aEA815; the Transpüortschacht for the tablet is clean and also a zerbröselte Tabeltte lands as good as completely in the coffee grounds container.
During the cleaning cycle, the water runs completely into the drip tray; then during the rinse cycle, it comes through the nozzles and runs into the container.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks a lot

Pubkin

January 20, 2021 01:36 pm

Unregistered

QUOTE (Guest Stephan @ Saturday, 16 January 2021, 18:49)
Hello,

have the same problem with anEA815; the Transpüortschacht for the tablet is clean and also a zerbröselte Tabeltte lands so gut we completely in the coffee grounds container.
During the cleaning cycle, the water runs completely into the drip tray; then during the rinse cycle, it comes through the nozzles and runs into the container.

Thanks a lot

Hello everyone,

i also have the problem with my EA8298 that the water runs almost completely into the drip tray during the cleaning program. Coffee brewing and rinsing are running fine.

The cleaning tablets drop correctly into the brew container, but after cleaning they are almost completely spit back out into the grounds container.

Has anyone found a solution to this yet?

VG

January 25, 2021 10:04 pm

Unregistered

QUOTE (Pubkin @ Wednesday, January 20, 2021 at 1:36 PM)
QUOTE (Guest Stephan @ Saturday, January 16, 2021 at 6:49 pm)
Hello,

Have the same problem with anEA815; the transpüort chute for the tablet is clean and also a crumbled Tabeltte lands so gut we completely in the coffee grounds container.

Thanks a lot

Hi all,

i also have the problem with my EA8298 that the water runs almost completely into the drip tray during the cleaning program. Coffee brewing and rinsing are running fine.

The cleaning tablets drop correctly into the brew container, but are almost completely spat back out into the grounds container after cleaning.

VG

Exactly the same problem:

- During cleaning cycle, water completely ends up in drip tray-
Cleaning tablet does not dissolve properly-
Original Krups cleaning tablets used.
- No jammed tablets in the chute.
- Coffee + rinse run normally

January 25, 2021 10:05 pm

Unregistered

QUOTE (Pubkin @ Wednesday, January 20, 2021 at 1:36 PM)
QUOTE (Guest Stephan @ Saturday, January 16, 2021 at 6:49 pm)
Hello,

Have the same problem with anEA815; the transpüort chute for the tablet is clean and also a crumbled Tabeltte lands so gut we completely in the coffee grounds container.

Thanks a lot

Hi all,

The cleaning tablets drop correctly into the brew container, but are almost completely spat back out into the grounds container after cleaning.

VG

Exactly the same problem:

- During cleaning cycle, water completely ends up in drip tray-
Cleaning tablet does not dissolve properly-
Original Krups cleaning tablets used.
- No jammed tablets in the chute.
- Coffee + rinse run normally

Gast_Chris   

January 26, 2021 04:27 pm

Unregistered

QUOTE (hoffmann80 @ Monday, 25 April 2016, 21:27)
Hello
,have a problem with cleaning the Krups EA 8000.

The cleaning tablet does not dissolve properly and is almost completely transported into the coffee grounds container after the first cleaning interval.
In addition, at the beginning of the first cleaning interval only a little water runs into the cup placed underneath. Instead, the water runs almost completely into the collection container.
This was, I think, different with the first cleanings. Here I had to empty the full cup after the first interval. Afterwards the rinsing program started.

Does anyone have the same problem and can help me? Can someone describe me the cleaning interval (clean) procedure?

Kind regardsMark

Hoffmann

We have, after the first machine five times with this problem at the customer service, of course without success, with the replacement unit now again the same error. Since the third cleaning, the sport started again from. The exchange unit has of course no warranty.mad.gif

Gast_Chris

January 26, 2021 04:39 pm

Unregistered

This is the second time we have had problems with it.
The first machine was because of the rinse program five times for repair at Krups, of course without success. Then we got a new replacement unit. With the note that there is no warranty on this machine.
Two cleanings worked normally. On the third cleaning, the fun started all over again and today on the fourth, same problem again. Machine has just made 1200 cups and is not yet a year old.
By the way, only original tablets were used.
Greetings

February 18, 2021 01:46 pm

Unregistered

The problem seems to have really many.
Too bad that Krups has no solution to this.
If I knew what it is, I would fix it myself.

Has anyone ever tried to remove the brew group completely and clean? Possibly something clogged with time.

satprof

May 03, 2021 04:40 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 43533

I have been using (loose - not tablets) Cafiza instead of the Krups tablets. I introduce this, about 1 gram at a time, on a small spoon into the tablet slot 3 times during the cleaning process. This seems to achieve the required cleaning. Any surplus powder can be wiped away with a damp cloth & I recommend washing your hands after doing this.

I already had a drum of Cafiza left over from a previous machine & found, from https://www.alphatecc.de/files/datenblaetter/sicherheitsdatenblaetter/0010942122968.pdf, that it's chemically very similar to the Krups tablets.

Gast_Gast

May 23, 2021 05:15 pm

Unregistered

Hello
,I had the same problem.
Even the amount of coffee in the cup was getting smaller and smaller....
Since then I use descaler in the water tank every time I clean.
(after the first cleaning phase rinse thoroughly!)
Thus I clean with descaler and the tablet all coffee circuits. after the
2nd cleaning cycle was in the drainer hardly water. only in

the vessel

Monix

July 01, 2021 10:17 am

Unregistered

I think I found the problem

July 01, 2021 10:25 am

Unregistered

QUOTE (Monix @ Thursday, July 01, 2021, 10:17 AM)
I think I found the problem

You don't have to dissolve the tablets in water. laugh.giflaugh.gif

Special put in the slot at the top where coffee comes. Video on YouTube

cool.gif

1Seite 23