Advanced search

Krups EA 8000 cleaning tablet

Cleaning tablet does not dissolve

Jess

July 04, 2021 10:30 am

Unregistered

I had problems with my Krups EA815/6 and only after reading this thread found out that there were 2 tablets stuck in the shaft. They were original too.
I unscrewed the top part and was able to get them out. Now running a cleaning program with a cut up tablet and it seems to be working!
Thanks for the tips!

Meimersdorfer

July 30, 2021 07:06 pm

Unregistered

QUOTE (Guest_Jutta @ Saturday, 02 May 2020, 08:02)
QUOTE (Guest_Guido @ Wednesday, February 26, 2020, 15:04 PM)
HI.
In my case, the previous tablet was already stuck in the box, which - I suspect - got stuck due to the steam.
Opened it and looked it up and/or slid it in .... both no problem.
Regards wink.gif

This tip was extremely helpful. Many thanks for it. Have also
scraped
old tablet remains from theSchacht
, despite original Krups tablets. Will now fill the tabs only crumbled. wink.gif

So with us, the insertion shaft was installed 180 ° the wrong way around, and suddenly you read in the closed state a text ...

Gast_Wilhelm

October 01, 2021 11:05 am

Unregistered

So my machine has been serviced 3x now, according to the reports the brew group and pump etc have been replaced, so presumably the complete inner workings. After the service the cleaning process works as it should, then it starts all over again.

The tab is not jammed, but falls as desired into the brewing chamber.

However, in the first part of the cleaning cycle, there is obviously no water being forced through the brewing chamber.

Since I can not foresee a solution here, and my expectations of a 4th service are quite low, I handle the issue as a bad buy and get me another machine. From another manufacturer. Too bad, the coffee was very good ...

Gast_Melanie

October 17, 2021 02:56 pm

Unregistered

HelloWe
also had the problem.
The second time he has later still displayed Clean and no longer wanted to make coffee. I have unscrewed everything, made it a little clean from the inside, screwed everything together, the tab purely and then he ran properly again.

Charley

November 17, 2021 05:28 pm

Unregistered

QUOTE (Kotti @ Monday, 13 January 2020, 11:26 AM)
Had a similar problem with my EA 817. An older tablet had jammed in the slot. Then the next one didn't slide on. I loosened the torx screw, pulled the insert out and cleared the blockage.
I was also not aware of what it looks like underneath. It is however no problem if times with a screwdriver, or similar "nachschiebt" The shaft is 8cm long. Until then you can not destroy anything.
The cause is probably that the tablet used are larger than the originals and therefore like to hang

Hello Kotti, ...
I must say, after I read your tip on this, and then loosened the Phillips screw of the cover, and simply took it out, I looked at first amazed that by my poking with a fine screwdriver, in the shaft described by you, at least 4 tablets have pressed together a single determined 3cm long, rectangular "shaft tablet", and thus blocked the complete cleaning process. Easy to remove/clean, reinsert and tighten. Then cut the next tablet into pieces (if you look into the shaft from above, the pieces fall through) and "start the cleaning process again. Works perfectly. Many, many thanks for your tip Kotti dry.gifsmile.gif

Dittmann Brigitte

November 20, 2021 09:11 pm

Unregistered

I feel the same way. My tablet no longer dissolves and the water and everything else is exactly the same for me.

Daschmi

March 05, 2022 02:38 pm

Unregistered

Hello all, I have to bring up this problem again. Has in the meantime someone found ne solution? With my machine runs during cleaning also only briefly water through the nozzles, then everything runs into the drip tray and the rinse cycle at the end again through the nozzles. Very annoying! Clogged in the tablet chute is nothing. Does anyone still have ne idea?

Gast_Melanie

March 15, 2022 07:38 pm

Unregistered

Hello everyone,
So I had the same problem....wacko.gif
Zab pure on clean pressed and it came only a little water from the brewing nozzle. The rest went completely down into the catch basin. Have the machine above unscrewed whether a tablet stuck but no sign. Reassembled and from scratch. Have tried 2-3 times to clean the process but always the same ... then the fourth time I just let them do it and lo and behold after a good 7-9 minutes it started to work properly. Water from the tanks emptied and reinserted and lo and behold she has finished her run.and now everything works again as desired. So let's see and just do it with patience cool.gif

Gast_Martina

May 24, 2022 08:43 pm

Unregistered

QUOTE (Guest_Melanie @ Tuesday, 15 March 2022, 19:38)
Hi everyone,
So I had the same problem....wacko.gif
Zab pure on clean pressed and it came only a little water from the brewing nozzle. The rest went completely down into the catch basin. Have the machine above unscrewed whether a tablet stuck but no sign. Reassembled and from scratch. Have tried 2-3 times to clean the process but always the same ... then the fourth time I just let them do it and lo and behold after a good 7-9 minutes it started to work properly. Water from the tanks emptied and reinserted and lo and behold she has finished her run.and now everything works again as desired. So let's see and just do it with patience cool.gif

I have the same problem , have now tried 8 times your tip and with me it unfortunately does not work .

Die Lösung

September 12, 2022 12:48 pm

Unregistered

Just leave out the tablets and liquid descaler directly in the back of the water container reinmachen then it goes and there is also no more water in the abtropfen container at least very little after more than 1.5 years rummachen the solution found much fun to all desperate tongue.gif:blink:biggrin.gif

Färberböck Stefan

October 22, 2022 10:02 am

Unregistered

QUOTE (hoffmann80 @ Monday, 25 April 2016, 21:27)
Hello
,have a problem when cleaning the Krups EA 8000.

The cleaning tablet does not dissolve properly and is almost completely transported into the coffee grounds container after the first cleaning interval.
In addition, at the beginning of the first cleaning interval, only a little water runs into the cup placed underneath. Instead, the water runs almost completely into the collection container.
I think this was different during the first cleanings. Here, I had to empty the full cup after the first interval. Then the rinse program started.

Does anyone have the same problem and can help me? Can someone describe me the cleaning interval (Clean) procedure?

Kind regardsMark

Hoffmann

For all who have the same problem with the cleaning cycle.
My krups also had the problem.
Tablet does not dissolve anymore.
Water runs completely into the drip tray when cleaning.
Solution :
1 turn on machine and let 200ml tea water down so machine is hot.
2 liquid descaler in water tank and fill up

3. let the coffee down and halfway through the process unplug the machine for about 5 minutes.
4. activate the machine again and repeat the process and let down a few espresso in 5 minute intervals
5. start cleaning program without tablets (water ran with me there again in the container in front and nothing more in the bowl below)
6. start cleaning with the remaining water in the container and a tablet,
7.before rinsing empty the water tank and fill with clean water and let finish rinsing

8.finished, machine decalcified and cleaned, krups decalcifier thrown in the trash....
Love to stupid krups service technicians

Eddie

August 27, 2023 10:32 am

Unregistered

QUOTE (Guest_Jutta @ Saturday, 02 May 2020, 08:02 AM)
QUOTE (Guest_Guido @ Wednesday, 26 February 2020, 15:04)
HI.
In my case, the previous tablet was already stuck in the box, which - I suspect - got stuck due to the water vapor.
Open and check and/or re-slide ... both no problem.
Greetings wink.gif

This tip was extremely helpful. Many thanks for it. Also scraped old tablet residue out of the
chute, despite original Krups tablets. Will now fill the tabs only crumbled wink.gif

Thank you, your contribution was helpful! With me, the shaft was completely too had to stab free!

Gast_Gerhard

October 07, 2023 10:27 am

Unregistered

This is exactly how you solve the problem of clogging. Simply loosen the screw, remove the jammed tablet and screw it down. With a new tablet, make sure that it really slips through. If you are unsure, unscrew the screw again and check.

Gast_Hamster

October 17, 2023 12:33 pm

Unregistered

@ Färberböck Stefan
Thanks for your contribution. I tried your tip right away because I, like many others here, also have the problem. But unfortunately it has brought nothing with my machine. Still the same error.

I also have this error since the beginning. Fortunately I had bought the 5 year warranty with it. Because also ,a machine was 5 times with the same error to the workshop. Each time after the "repair" the cleaning works 2 - 3 times. Then again the problem that no water is ejected. In addition, I also have the problem that the machine turns off sporadically. (No automatic shutdown) whether when grinding. Coffee brew, or just times in between, it turns off and goes back to factory settings. Means for me, every time afterwards again time, date, etc. set. Even that has not gotten the service so far.

The question is whether it only affects the EA 8000 series? In my opinion, the previous model, which I also had, had the same problem. Is this a problem that affects the entire Krups series in which the brew group is installed?

Actually, I was planning to buy the latest model from Krups. Because the machine make really good coffee. But now I am of course worried that the error is also there.

The last question. Has anyone figured out how I can descale both EA 891 in between, so outside the display for descaling? I haven't found a setting for it anywhere. My machine tells me to descale again after 22546 cycles. Somehow that can't be the case. I won't be drinking that much coffee for the next few years ....

Greetings Hamster

Gast_Hamster

November 05, 2023 11:45 pm

Unregistered

Hi, an addendum from me...
As the procedure as described by Färberböck Stefan didn't work with my Krups, I tried something else a few days later. Maybe this will help someone else.
I did the following:
- Remove the water filter Empty the bean container.
- Pour 1/2 liter of descaler (citric acid) into the water container of the coffee machine
- Fill the water container further with hot water to approx. half the fill level
- Now brew tea water two to three times, preferably black tea as it is the hottest. (approx. 100ml per cup)
- now brew 2 to 3 more espressos (40ml).
- now start the cleaning program.
(After starting, water runs into the drip tray once during the first "cleaning cycle")
- now unplug the machine and leave it to stand for at least 1 hour to allow the descaler to take effect.
- After the reaction time, clean the machine with the rest of the "descaling water".

I then cleaned the machine twice more with fresh water, and then rinsed it 2-3 more times to remove all the descaling water.

It has now worked on my Krups and the machine is cleaning again. Let's see when I have to repeat the procedure....

12Seite 3