Advanced search

N & W Configurator for Wittenborg FB7100

Search Software

murphysboss

February 07, 2014 09:17 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 23554

As the title already says, I am looking for this software: CONFIGURATOR is a helpful software for the Wittenborg 7600 / 7100.

The software is used to set the product names, recipes, preselections, display settings, rinsing functions and payment systems on my coffee machine.

The software is delivered by Wittenborg free of charge to the distribution partners, but since I am only end consumer Wittenborg referred me to the specialized trade, which may sell me the software. I have now called 3 Authorized Dealers who have also listened to my request nicely and friendly and promised to contact me regarding the price. . . . that was three weeks ago. Not a recall. Of course I can make all settings also over the choice keys, but this is quite complex, and for me as not technician very complex.

If someone has an idea or knows a company which sells or makes available the software to me, please contact me.

[URL=http://www.nwglobalvending.de/products-brands/telemetrie-software/konfigurator]

lg. from Hamburg

huste511   

January 07, 2015 11:09 am

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 22537

Yes yes,

the company Wittenborg or N&W as they are called now, is a real beep company. :-((((
I myself have certainly phoned with this club for more than an hour and have not been offered any help or solutions even when I threatened with money they did not want to give me the software.

Mir were 3 dealers named in 10, 50 and one hundred 120 kilometers distance who would take care of my problem.

If a company is named which are so far away and are called as local selling partners, one knows actually already which thing is.

N&W will probably sell a majority of the automats in large numbers to intermediate dealers and other Vending companies, as for example at gas stations with a special operator GmbH, which have then their own selling and service net.
Direct sales partners of wittenborg are all not very convinced of the new management and especially of the poor quality of the machines. Many of them no longer have the machines in the sales department and are now only doing service work rather reluctantly.
I have heard from many that they are simply still in the address lists and could order parts more but they no longer have anything to do with them.

I finally found a dealer whom I could clearly describe my problem and then offered him a bounty if he got this software and passes it on to me that he can just charge me a consultation or a service.

In the software you can really make some settings that are not possible on the machine itself.
But it must also be said clearly that both the PC software is very error-prone and already with the different versions of the machines has strong difficulties but also the actual software of the machine control is error-prone. It's not really fun to work with, but there's no way around it.

it_worker

April 25, 2015 07:24 pm

Unregistered

Hello ,
I am looking for the configurator software for a FB 5100. Maybe someone has a hint how the transmission cable should look like ( PIN assignment ) .

Emyoo

February 21, 2022 08:51 am

Unregistered

get the pinout from here wink.gif cheers
https://www.vendingbar.gr/vb2/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/cfg5100_manual_user1_ver212.pdf

anyone has the program to make a fresh upload? , can't seem to find it anywhere... sad.gif

thank you!