Advanced search

Gaccia Brera: All 4 red LEDs blink

All flashes

Gast_Georg

January 15, 2013 10:38 pm

Unregistered

Hi together,

since today our Brera can no longer be switched on. When pressing the standby button the BG is reset first, then the green cups flash for a while and after about 15 seconds only the four red LED displays flash, everything else is off.

Is there anything I overlooked? Reset a trick to error?

Thanks for every help
Georg

tigi

March 18, 2013 04:59 pm

Unregistered

Hello,

I have the same problem since today. Could you fix the problem in the meantime?

Thanks and Greetings

Thomas

Passionato

April 07, 2015 09:38 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 26778

Hello with each other,

Also on my Gaggia Brera the exact same problem - all of a sudden, "from a bright sky" without warning !

Shortly after the two green LEDs on switching on, the four red LEDs flash fast and nothing works anymore !

Bin also helpless and look for a solution, how I manage to make my small, so far problem-free machine fine espresso again:-( !

Who can help us?

Gast_Christina

September 24, 2015 10:10 am

Unregistered

Since just now I also have the problem with all four flashing alarm lights - as already described. As it seems, the machine does not draw water to perform the rinsing process ...

The entries are a bit older. Could anyone solve the problem?
Also the many hits on the post suggest that some have the same problem.
Has anyone found a solution?

Many thanks for your help!

June 19, 2019 01:57 pm

Unregistered

Right when the reinforcement catch is crushed, the BG is reset first, by then the green cups streak for quite a whileFree Cooking Game

vibratosurfeit

June 25, 2019 08:03 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 33295

Since today, our Brera can no longer be switched on. When the standby button is pressed, the BG is reset first, then the green cups flash for a while and after about 15 seconds only the four red LED displays flash, everything else is off.
color picture

romanella

September 06, 2021 05:02 pm

Unregistered

05/09/2021 same problem - all red flashing and not working. has anyone fixed it?

Gast_Andy

January 16, 2022 01:47 pm

Unregistered

Hello, the start-up of the grinder is disturbed here.

Switch off the machine, empty the coffee container, unscrew the finger protection of the bean intake worm and turn the bean intake worm about one turn with a pair of flat-nose pliers, then reassemble.

After that, the machine ran again. However, the error has been reported again and again.
If necessary, replace the sensor for the grinder (€ 7.90).

Jacky

February 26, 2024 08:06 pm

Unregistered

QUOTE (Gast_Andy @ Sunday, 16. January 2022, 13h47)
Hello, the startup of the grinder is disturbed.

Switch off the machine, empty the coffee tank, unscrew the finger protection of the bean feed screw and turn the bean feed screw about one turn with flat pliers, then reassemble it.

Then the machine started working again. But the error was reported several times.
If necessary, replace the mill sensor (€7.90).

</br>

[B][/B]
Hello
The grinder on my gaggia no longer turns, the motor is new, as soon as I start a coffee the four Leeds rots light up in fault. Do you have any idea what's wrong?