Advanced search

EQ.9 s300 Water tank / connection to device leaking

Thomas_1277

June 06, 2019 11:53 am

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 34426

Hello, everyone,

my approx. 2.5 year old EQ.9 s300 (TI903509DE) fully automatic coffee maker has recently leaked the connection between the water tank and the appliance. This means that already after a few hours with a full water tank there is a lot of water under the device. I couldn't find a proper seal on the connection either. Could it be that what's been lost here? See pictures. In the Siemens spare part shop I could not find a spare part for the inlet to the device in the exploded views. Does anyone have any idea what you can do here? mad.gif
Many
greetingsThomas

Attached Image

Mahoni

August 03, 2019 08:24 pm

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 34859

Hello Thomas_1277

Have you been able to solve the problem?

Greetings, Michael

Thomas_1277

September 15, 2019 03:52 pm

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 34426

Hello Michael
,no,I couldn
't solve
the
problem yet.

But I am pretty sure that the white part (seal) where the water tank

is inserted is damaged.

Can this part be replaced? If yes, does anyone know the

order number?
I would be very grateful for
your help.
Many greetingsThomas

Flohkluge

August 01, 2021 10:47 pm

Unregistered

Solution found ? I have the same problem

GM

December 31, 2021 05:46 pm

Unregistered

Hi, have you solved this problem? I have same issue water is leaking in same place and then you take out drip tray you can see how water is dropping from top white drain. In one hour I have almost full drip tray and it doesn’t matter that coffe machine is of. When I take out water tank water stops leaking…

Kim

April 11, 2022 08:13 am

Unregistered

Same issue here

Gast_Ich

May 18, 2022 06:48 pm

Unregistered

Have the same problem the machine is 1.8 years old. In about 24h 500ml in the drip tray. Regular drips from the white top outlet in the front 'tunnel'. I don't think it's a seal, more likely a valve - wherever that sits.

Gast_Alex

July 09, 2022 08:14 am

Unregistered

QUOTE (Guest_Me @ Wednesday, 18 May 2022, 18:48)
Have the same problem the machine is 1.8 years old. In about 24h 500ml in the drip tray. Regular drips from the white top outlet in the front 'tunnel'. I don't think it's a seal, more likely a valve - wherever that sits.

Was with me so after 2.5 years was getting worse over time you have to disassemble the machine there are youtube videos about it is actually quite easy and the complete side part of the water tank side replace spare part no. 11012119 costs about 35€ is indeed only below the white valve below leaking there but unfortunately not to buy individually that was the solution for me for the problem since then everything is tight again

Ahmad

September 19, 2023 08:12 am

Unregistered

Hello, also have the same problem with the water leak, machine is also exactly 2.5 years old. In addition, the machine now triggers a short circuit when I connect it.
Seems a Siemens disease; machine was also already 2 times to the Reparautur because of the brewing unit; the first time we could not put it in, the second time we could not get it out.
Never again Siemens, never again an electrical device without the warranty extension.