Advanced search

Error "insert infuser" magnifies S

Flalanz

October 26, 2023 12:18 am

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 68983

Good evening everyone, for a few days now my coffee machine, DeLonghi Magnifica S mod. ECAM22.360.S, has stopped working. showing on the display, at power on, the 'error: "insert the infuser group" and opening the door of the infuser , I find the same with the two levers not fully open , so I am forced to force the opening to pull it out.

As I did other times , I tried disassembling the infuser , rinsing it under running water and reassembling it but this time no luck , always the same error.

So I first tried to disassemble the infuser and grease it all , but despite that I did not get the desired results , so I bought a new one but again without any results. So I decided to buy and install a new mechanovalve, but once mounted , the machine for a moment started working again , with its nice rinse but shortly after brewing a coffee it went into lockout again.
I also thought about a misalignment of the infuser that maybe not being able to fit perfectly into the mechanovalve gave the error, but I got to notice that when turned on the two components are well aligned and work correctly.
Does anyone have any advice/suggestions as to what could be the reason for the error?

Pier Paolo

February 10, 2024 11:15 pm

Unregistered

Hello, I have the same problem, by chance were you able to solve it?
Thank you,
Pier PAolo