Advanced search

S: Commissioning Instructions WMF 1500S

Thomas1977

October 31, 2020 01:37 am

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 41625

Good evening

I have purchased a super preserved WMF 1500s. It is not my first WMF, it is supposed to replace a Presto. It has a fixed water connection, Dynamic Milk etc.

I cleaned them earlier and I can manage that. I have already downloaded the regular WMF 1500s manual from the net, many things are really identical to the Presto. But there is one thing I literally love.

The machine apparently has 3 connections at the back. Inlet is clear, the grey thickness for waste water which runs from the collecting tray. But there is a third hose, black, maybe 1cm thick with a relatively thick wall. The previous owner said he never needed it, only for descaling.

Does anyone know anything more specific? Because according to the manual the descaling is almost identical to a Presto or WMF 1200s. Close the screw inside, put the descaler in the water tank and place a large collecting vessel under the spout.

I really don't know what's wrong with this hose.

And then the back of the machine. It seems to have a black panel that you have to remove to get to the connectors. How do I remove it? Remove the two panels on the right and left side of the machine?

Kaffeeologe

December 01, 2020 03:50 pm

Unregistered

Hi,

If I were you I would inform the WMF service, they know their stuff and do it for little money, but I have already heard that the black one is the descaling hose.

Greetings from the north

Sansibar

February 11, 2021 02:43 pm

Unregistered

QUOTE (Thomas1977 @ Saturday, 31 October 2020, 01:37 PM)
Good evening

I have purchased a well preserved WMF 1500s. It's not my first WMF, it's supposed to replace a Presto. Is with fixed water connection, Dynamic Milk etc.

Cleaned that one earlier and so far I'm ok with it. The regular WMF 1500s manual I have already loaded on the net, much is really identical to the Presto. But with one thing I am literally on the hose.

The machine appears to have 3 connections at the back. Inlet is clear, the grey thick one for waste water which runs from the drip tray. But there is a third hose, black, maybe 1cm thick with a fairly thick wall. The previous owner said he never used it, only when descaling.

Does anyone know more about it? According to the manual, the decalcification is almost identical to a Presto or WMF 1200s. Inside turn the screw, descaler into the water tank and large collecting vessel under the spout.

I really don't know what is supposed to be with this hose.

And then the back of the machine. That seems to have a black bezel that you have to remove to get to the ports. How do I remove those? Remove the two plates on the left and right side of the machine?

Hi, the black hose is NOT for descaling.
This is present if the machine has a Dynamik Milchsystenm .
This belongs to the drain and must be "free hanging" for example in a funnel. No fixed contact with the drain.
Through this hose will be simplified said : "milk residues" run off.

subcas

March 06, 2024 11:26 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 72501

Can this hose also be connected directly to the waste water using a Y-connector together with the waste water hose?