Advanced search

rheaprojects XS E/2 Boiler füllen

Dav

February 14, 2021 01:16 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 25612

Moin,

At the end of 2014 I bought a used rheaprojects XS E/2, this also provided some time good services. But then some errors occurred and I had put the machine aside for now.

Now I have looked at the whole thing again and shimmied me the LAST few days through various problems and error messages.

Display without function: Replace the cable - function given2
. From service 6: The machine inside completely cleaned and all plug contacts cleaned / processed with contact spray - error eliminated3
. From service 7b: Replacement of the ULKA EX5 (which was extremely loud and sluggish) - fault rectifiedNow

I have (to use the delivery time of the pump) removed the boiler, dismantled and decalcified

After installation, I wanted to fill the boiler by flushing the mixing bowl. But in doing so, I accidentally activated the flushing of the brew group ..... and poof - the Fi triggered.

Current status: The Fi triggers immediately when the machine is switched on, if I disconnect the boiler beforehand, the Fi does not trigger.
I measure approx. 49 ohms between the connections and approx. 0.4 MOhm against the housing.

Now to my questions:
1. am I right in assuming that I have sent the heating element to the eternal hunting grounds?

2.How do I fill the boiler without risking this happening again. Is there any way to invoke install mode to start the machine (that seems safer somehow) or does flushing the mixing bowl do it and I just need to pay better attention to what I'm doing.

3. are there sources for the heating element under 85,- Euro (used would be ok too).

4. if someone has a wiring diagram for the hoses would be really great. I think I got it all back together correctly, but I'm not 100% sure.

Many thanks and best regardsDavid

Dav

February 22, 2021 01:04 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 25612

Quick info:

I just filled the boiler with water by hand when I reassembled it now. This has worked well.