Advanced search

Buying advice fully automatic coffee machine without much around

Natascha

May 29, 2022 08:39 am

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 54149

Good morning,

I just happened to come across this forum and thought maybe I ask here happy.gif
Our Jura C65 has now finally given up the ghost. I now wanted a fully automatic machine again in the slightly cheaper range. To me, the taste of the coffee is important and more we usually do not need . Ne milk foam nozzle would also be great.
In the eye I currently have the De'Longhi ECAM 353.15.B, De'Longhi ECAM 20.116.B Magnifica S or PHILIPS 2200 Series EP2224/10 so the direction.
Could anyone tell me more about it or are there any other suggestions ?
I would be happy:D

Schlawi

May 29, 2022 08:53 am

Expert

Member No.: 14628

What is wrong with the Jura?
If the electronics are still ok you can make the yes for little money again fit and you have a good machine again.

Natascha

May 29, 2022 10:36 am

Coffee drinker

We might do that anyway, but most of the time it's like that once it starts ... she won't let the coffee out the front anymore.

Natascha

June 01, 2022 02:08 pm

Coffee drinker

So I took the risk and ordered from Kontra the large service seal set . My husband and I have cleaned the entire machine and replaced all seals also the drainage valve etc..
The same problem still. Coffee is gefemahlen everything runs only the hot water is not pumped through the BG but ends up in the drip tray and the set dust dry in the set container . Now we have seen that the solenoid valve switches too late, that is, only when the process is finished.
In principle, the electronics has something, but what? Can someone give me tips here?

Schlawi

June 01, 2022 02:44 pm

Expert

Member No.: 14628

Hello
, the drainage valve opens at the end of the cover. This is normal and should be so to drain the residual water into the drip tray.
Have you looked at the drain valve to see if the white cap on the plunger is still tight. If it is loose, the drainage valve is open and the water runs into the drip tray.