Advanced search

Little hello from the newcomer

Schorschy99

November 01, 2022 11:09 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 59923

Hello!

I bought a De Longhi Primadonna Class 2 days ago and am just studying its function.
On the other hand, I enter, as far as coffee is concerned, completely new territory. Although I've always tried other varieties of filter coffee, I've noticed that the quality of the beverage is completely different with this machine.

For starters, I had gotten me "starter beans" from Tschibo (250g Fairtrade brand), which is ok because I have to set up the machine first.

For the next change then at a coffee roaster in Wiesbaden (Kaufmanns) the variety "Espresso Nero" (75% Arabica; 25% Robusta) fetched to get a start.

Well, and so I'm going to try my way through the first coffee varieties and hope for support here - because from what I can see, the thing with coffee is almost a science.....biggrin.gif

In this sense.... a hello in the round!

kaffeechris

November 02, 2022 01:03 am

Expert

Group: Moderatoren

Member No.: 24425

Hello thank you for your registration.
You can get coffee at many small roasteries also as tasting sets.
Your coffee grind should be like granulated sugar, maybe a little finer.
Pobieren and then you can find here still under the heading coffee so some roasteries.

MfG Chris

--------------------
Alles ist Wiederverwertbar, sogar diese Buchstaben.
Keine Anfragen oder Hilfe, über E-Mail.

Schorschy99

November 02, 2022 07:59 am

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 59923

Thanks for the info!

"Your coffee grind should be like granulated sugar".

How can I tell? I do not see the ground coffee in the machine - only again as coffee grounds in the discharge.

I had in the first attempts once put on grind 7 (so very coarse) and in the preparation medium aroma, but since the coffee was watery.

Now at level 3-4 it fits quite well ...

kaffeechris

November 02, 2022 10:11 am

Expert

Group: Moderatoren

Member No.: 24425

Hello Schorschy, yes with the setting fits that if the pomace is so described in my post.
MfG Chris

--------------------
Alles ist Wiederverwertbar, sogar diese Buchstaben.
Keine Anfragen oder Hilfe, über E-Mail.