Bosch TCA 73f1 or 7151DE VeroProfessional 100

Coffee grounds in the brewing group

ROST

April 30, 2010 01:25 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 8088

Hello,

I have a problem. I have the Bosch TCA 73F1 (same construction as TCA 7151). After some great coffee results (we are really thrilled) the consistency of the coffee grounds deteriorated considerably. After each coffee brew, only a pulpy aqueous mass is left in the brewing group or the collecting container. Increasingly one can also find small powder particles in the drink. A change in the degree of mowing has not led to an improvement so far. The fully automatic coffee machine is new (only 60 covers) .

Has anyone had similar experiences and has a few tips? Would be grateful for every helpful contribution, because fully automatic is an absolute highlight in my opinion.

Thanks

ROST

Attached Image

ristretto

April 30, 2010 06:30 pm

Experienced

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 4800

Hallt,

I had this with my Siemens EQ 7 (identical to Bosch).
At that time I called Siemens and received a new BG.
But I can't remember the diagnosis anymore, I could imagine that the brewing pressure is no longer correct. had also stated that the BG sometimes makes strange crack noises and since this was already for repair, did not want a long back and forth and demanded a new brewing group (latest version).

Call the Bosch (BSH) support.
With adjustment of the grinding degree was already the right possibility but not if it is as extreme as on the picture and no improvements are noticeable.

--------------------
Kaffeevollautomaten:
Delonghi ESAM 3000B (2 Moante sehr zufreiden)
Saeco Talea Ring Plus (3 Monate UNzufreiden)
Jura ENA5 (1 Jahr super zufrieden)
Siemens EQ7 (8 Monate Anfangs toll dannach genervt 2 x zur Reparatur einmal neue BG ueber Support angefordert)
WMF 800 seit 1.12.09 Klasse
Siebträger
Bezzera BZ07 DE mit Bezzera BB005 Timer (Mühle) seit Mai 2011
Nespresso Krups XN 2720 für die Arbeit