Advanced search

Rotel Espresso - U 24.4 CH1

operating instructions

lydia   

July 30, 2008 11:11 am

Unregistered

hello dear coffee lovers:-)

I bought a Rotel Espresso yesterday - U 24.4 CH1, piston machine, (from a ricardo auction)

first - at home i saw that no service instructions were included. that wouldn't be too bad, because the machine itself is self-explanatory. but what alienates me are these three sieves, of which you have no idea what they are for. (all the same size, but different perforations)

the seller wrote in the ad that you can use pads with it. and this is my biggest problem, because i don't know which of the three sieves i have to use.

but even thicker is that when describing the machine (on rotel.ch) I didn't read a word that you can use pads at all! mad.gif

(there is no manual on rotel's page)

by the way, when handing over the machine (i only had a few minutes to do this, because i had to get to the next bus immediately) i even asked quickly which screen was for the pads --- he had no idea!! he was generally not a talkative and certainly not a friendly person blink.gif

maybe there is someone here who owns such a machine and can help me rolleyes.gif>
to the thanks and love
lydia