greenhorn

February 14, 2015 11:38 am

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 10716

Moin together,

>have a WMF 500,

also pretty satisfied with it,

Now it licks from time to time in the front, bottom area during a brewing process,

guarantee has expired,therefore a question to "omniscient", where should I possibly look?

Might someone possibly have a service manual?

Had the machine already been raised to see where the water could come from.

Can I actually remove the machine floor or are the individual components connected to it?

Possibly it's just a gasket, I just have to know where the water comes from!

>For competent answers I am grateful!!

Gruß
Hans

looser

February 14, 2015 03:10 pm

Expert

Member No.: 5600

You can take off the floor. Here you can see only the BG motor and 3 water hoses with T-piece.
Inside there are lots of water hoses. To do this you have to remove the side panels and possibly the lid.

--------------------
Nach vielen verschiedenen KVA habe ich jetzt meinen Seelenfrieden. WMF 800 :-)

www.DeMichaelLonghi.de

klaus-dieter

March 19, 2015 08:13 pm

Unregistered

I also have the leak problem with my WMF 500. I have partially disassembled the brewing unit and notice that the small tube on the left side of the brewer, which leads from top to bottom to the punch, is broken at the junction. At this point the hose is slightly bent and is constantly moved up and down by the movement of the stamp. So it's a predictable fracture. I have removed the hose and hope to get it as a spare part.

greenhorn

December 16, 2015 12:31 pm

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 10716

Hello,

da I am again with a (maybe) simple question:

Have the WMF 500 machine once again dismantled, except for the top with front. Everything is loose, only: how do I get the "lid" off the grinder? Left turn or right turn or just pull off? The part has to go down, because otherwise I can't lift off the top with the front!
Who can help??

Thanks

Greenhorn Hans