Advanced search

THANKS to forum and members !!!

Quickmill 5000A - stainless steel - purchased at auction

mr.smith

November 01, 2007 03:46 am

Barista

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 1471

After having browsed the forums for a while - and noticed that the fully automatic machine - if reasonably built - is rep. by itself, and HELP DA IST !!! - I dared to buy a used one (ev. ).
FORUM SEI THANKS 1.

Then I saw the thing - declared as Saeko in ebay - & found out - what a sweetheart it is in reality.
FORUM SEI THANKS 2.

>Then I bought the thing for 43,- Euronen at auction (nothing hacked)

When I got it - it didn't look so good (I knocked off the coffee-bon lid (only optically) - but when I switched it on I didn't get anything going !

After I started the pump (just blown it through with my mouth)
I just flushed it.
Thereby the piston did not move - I dismantled engine - up to the gearbox - u. see the plastic transition from engine to gearbox disassembled.
Quickmill (Graz) has sent me part, Rep.Kit and bean container - which I have now installed (with slight panic attacks - since I did not know anymore - how does engine belong together again and how on the gearbox ???) - with the help of pictures from Net have brought ich´s together and... see
HUUUUUURRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wanted to get rid of that
A professional fully automatic machine in stainless steel for about 100 € incl. purely optical parts - and the part still runs for decades !!! ! (because everything dismountable = exchangeable - and there are FORES)
FORUM THANK YOU 3.

Hoffe I have with my Quicki - with the help of the forums still many happy - common years.
FORUM SEI THANKS 4. (advance)

Greetings from the now coffee-impregnated forest/4tel

>>Happies from the now coffee-impregnated forest

--------------------
Quick th mill

guido

November 01, 2007 04:48 pm

Advanced

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 682

Have fun with your "new"

--------------------
__________ Kaffee für den Bestrafer_________________
Bremer Viva, SMP, (Eam 3500 , Quickmill 5000)