Advanced search

Krups Orchestro Dialog FNF243 - Change Language

Where do I change the display language in the menu?

Sebastian

September 19, 2010 01:06 pm

Unregistered

Hello,

>The display language of my Krups Orchestro Dialog FNF243 has changed. It's all in English now. Where and how do I change this back to German?
I can't discover any language menu... There's got to be a trick. I didn't find anything in the instructions either. I also disconnected the device from the power supply for some time in the hope that I would be asked for the language again when I switched it on. But it wasn't like that...

Can someone heal?

Thanks in advance!

numberonedefender

September 19, 2010 01:09 pm

Expert

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 2650

There's no trick, the language is selected unspectacularly in the menu, I think is even the first menu item.

--------------------
Grüße, Manuel

Jura ENA Micro 9 (Küche)
Jura xF50 (Büro)
wechselnde Besetzung in der Werkstatt...
P.S.: Support gibt's im Forum, nicht per PN o.ä.

Sebastian

September 19, 2010 02:37 pm

Unregistered

No, the first point is "descale", so decalcify, then come "rise", so clean, and so on. There is "language" not there.
When the menu was still in german, I mean "language" was there.....

Sebastian

September 20, 2010 07:00 pm

Unregistered

The machine must be switched off and must not be switched on by the normal switch-on button (left) but by the button "ok" (right, press for 3 seconds). Then you're in the voice menu. Unfortunately, this is not quite clear from the instructions. So the machine must not yet be switched on. If it is switched on it does not work......

:-)

Ian

May 02, 2023 11:12 am

Unregistered

Thanks, Sebastian for your help. I was able to change the language back, in my situation, from German to English by following your directions by pushing the ok button prior to switching on machine for 3 seconds. The language menu then came up.
Cheers, Ian