Advanced search

Kaffee Automat Bomann CB 2002

Bomann CB 2002 Experience

Espresso Genie

June 15, 2008 12:18 am

Unregistered

The coffee machine was recommended to us as a machine with a good price-performance ratio. After 10 months of usage experience we unfortunately have to state that we have never bought such a bad household appliance before. In the 10 months we had to send the device 3 times to the manufacturer or an address named by him, because it was defective. The repair service is unfortunately also very bad, i.e. it takes 4-8 weeks each time until the device comes back repaired (haha). Now it is defective again and we will dispose of it, because we can't reach the internet dealer in terms of warranty. Conclusion: buying cheap is much too expensive! ph34r.gif

Gast_Sylvia

November 18, 2010 12:20 pm

Unregistered

Hello, so we can only report good. 4 years ago we bought our fully automatic coffee machine and it runs super well. Now it is broken and will be repaired for 69 Euro including return shipping. Maybe you got an assembly machine. Greeting Sylvia

Emil01

November 18, 2010 02:18 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 10304

Hello,
I can only report good things about this device. My girlfriend has had it at home for about 1 year and so far everything has worked well. You've probably had real bad luck with your machine.