Advanced search

Pump defect boiler closed?

I'm stuck :-(

dino2306

September 03, 2019 05:59 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 35261

Hello my Saeco Incanto de luxe does not draw water. Flowmeter I have already cleaned pump exchanged, but it comes again and again the display bleed it comes no water when I open the steam lever. ;-) do I also have to press a button? The water goes up to the hose at the top of the pump. Nothing arrives at the lower hose (the transparent one). In the red pressure hose there is hot water
, newest state ;-( come no further I have removed the boiler think that is to be decalcified now with the manual. Should I blow into the tubes at the boiler the air from go through? do I see the right? or is there where a spear check valves or something? Could I have some information, please?

Schlawi

September 03, 2019 08:45 pm

Expert

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 14628

The boiler must be free. You have to be able to blow through it. At least if you have the knob on for hot water. If nothing goes through without removing the heater it will probably become nothing so that you can get to both openings of the heater. Had that already and only with a lot of fiddling get free again.

Can you try to pump with good decalcifier (amidosulfonic acid) over the test mode always times.
Maybe you'll get lucky.