Advanced search

EQ9 S900 APP error

JasonWuerg

August 23, 2017 10:59 am

Unregistered

Hello,

is someone using the S900 with the HomeConnect APP?
The setup of the machine was simple and worked.

The wlan connection was also easy and in the router I can see the device and ping it.

The setup of the APP fails with error 5014.
I can't find any information about the error on the net either.

Greetings

Jason

-r-

July 25, 2018 07:20 am

Unregistered

Hi,
I'm bringing this out again in the hope that someone has a solution to this - I have the same problem.
Greetings
-r-

Gast_Nicole

January 17, 2019 04:52 pm

Unregistered

I have the same problem with the EQ. 9 Connect has anyone received an answer yet?

Gast_Sven   

February 08, 2019 01:03 pm

Unregistered

Unfortunately I have the same mistake... but no solution...

Gast_Paul

February 22, 2019 12:16 am

Unregistered

Had the same problem.
First I connected the coffee machine to the WLAN, then I downloaded the app.
Coffee machine displayed error 5014 when connecting to the app.
Then I threw the WLAN completely out of the coffee machine Coffee machine displayed error 5014 when connecting to the app.
Then I threw the WLAN completely out of the coffee machine, And connected the coffee machine again to the WLAN. The app was then able to successfully register the coffee machine.

Gast_Daniel

February 28, 2019 07:03 pm

Unregistered

I made the same mistake. Unfortunately, the process of connecting the APP is far too complex and lengthy. my opinion... underground, there's nothing else to say. No look at those who can (Apple/Google).

With my WLAN I was able to connect the device via the APP, but then in the last step from the vending machine no connection to the APP was possible (5014). I suspected the machine is not fully connected to the Internet. The WLAN symbol in the machine display shows the WLAN symbol connected, but with a "x". The manual (p.32 EQ9S700) says "No connection to server". A "nice" dependency on Home Connect.

I was able to solve it on a Fritzbox as follows:
1. Fritzbox log in the browser, menu WLAN / wireless network.

Fehler 5014 ist Netzwerkfehler

March 11, 2019 02:44 pm

Unregistered

If error 5014 appears, this means that the machine is not connected to the home network. The best way to integrate it is via the WPS button on the router (can take a minute).

If the connection does not work, it may also be that the WLAN signal at the machine location is too weak.

Patte

August 17, 2019 11:46 am

Unregistered

I tried to connect the machine via the router-WLAN settings as described before but unfortunately it didn't work, it's also behind it, not connected - .-

Gast_Frank   

September 15, 2019 03:32 pm

Unregistered

I also have the problem! Despite all the settings described here, no connection to the server. Maybe it's the Internet provider... me Vodafone.

Gast_Andreas

June 20, 2020 09:21 pm

Unregistered

I've been there. After connecting to the network the WLAN symbol was marked with x.
I did it like this. You have to change your router password. It has to consist of at least 8 characters. The first 3 characters of the
password

have to be uppercase, then a lowercase letter, then a number and a special character. For

example : Ae3en%97After that

you delete your network setting on the coffee machine, you also delete the app on the phone. Then

reload

the app

Turn on the machine, go to Network Search automatically, press the WPS button on your router and your machine has found the network. Behind

WLAN axNow you can

start the app on your phone, register the app or log in. Afterwards go to add device. Your coffee machine will be displayed, go to add. Then the app should receive data from the coffee machine. There are three sections with blue check mark if successfully transferred. Now turn the selector switch to connect to App and click ok. After about 2cminutes the app will be paired with the coffee machine and the WLAN symbol will appear without the x behind it. After 2 coffees from the webshop I got a security update in the app. The wlan symbol switches back to x behind it and the update is installed on the coffee machine. It took me about half an hour. Even if you don't see anything in the display, be patient and let it run. When the update is finished, the app reconnects and the x behind the wlan symbol is gone. Now everything works

fine

again

Hope I could help you. Good luck. Lg

Fixer

July 18, 2020 12:41 pm

Unregistered

It helped me: the original WLan from the Fritzbox was used, no repeater etc

Gast_Daniel

September 29, 2020 09:47 pm

Unregistered

I'll put in my mustard, too. Had the same problem. (Error 5014 incl. "x" in the WIFI symbol)The "x"
disappears in my opinion after the connection to the app was successfully established. Anyway, I still had it on the successful attempt after the connection to the network was successfully established. It only disappeared after connecting to the app. I think
this has been misinterpreted so far.
The EQ9 was also always successfully connected to my Fritzbox. Nevertheless the
connection to the app did not work.
Then I noticed that the EQ9 only had a connection with 6 Mbit. In the comparison of the KüchenTV (Samsung, Model from 2015) directly above with about 500 Mbit. All connection data
read from the Fritzbox.
So repeater into the kitchen and taaadaaaaaaa, after I had completely reestablished the connection, the connection
to the app
went
immediately.
In other words: we got one of the cheapest WIFI modules for a lot of money
oOI
hope this helps!

MikeTheTux

October 03, 2020 01:51 pm

Unregistered

Attention at 5Ghz and 2.4Ghz WLAN operation in parallel. With me it was only possible, with mobile phone and coffee machine in the same 2.4Ghz network. Therefore I deactivated the 5Ghz network briefly during the setup.

Genervter Connect Benutzer

October 16, 2020 10:12 am

Unregistered

Thanks. That's it... now it is in the net but if you switch on the 5 ghz again and your phone logs in here, then the app is useless because there is no connection. Sorry Siemens, but for the price I would have expected more !!!! mad.gifmad.gif

Faro

December 02, 2020 09:04 pm

Unregistered

QUOTE (Guest_Daniel @ Thursday, February 28, 2019, 19:03)
The error came with me too. Unfortunately the process of connecting the APP is much too complex and long. My opinion... underground, nothing else can be said about it. No look at those who can (Apple/Google).

With my WLAN I was able to connect the device via the APP, but then in the last step from the machine no connection with the APP was possible (5014). I suspected the machine was not fully connected to the internet. The WLAN symbol in the display of the machine shows the WLAN symbol connected, but with an "x". The manual says (p.32 EQ9S700) "No connection to server". A "nice" dependence on Home Connect.

I was able to solve it on a Fritzbox as follows
:1. log in the Fritzbox in the browser, menu WLAN / Funknetz.
2. find the connected machine in the list and click pen "edit".
3. check the box "Allow independent port sharing for this device". "Always assign the same IPv4 address to this network device" is also checked, this is optional.
4. now I have switched off the WLAN directly at the Fritzbox press "WLAN" button. The WLAN lamp goes out. Afterwards switch it on again. (Practically the machine should reconnect).
5 The WLAN symbol is now activated again in the display of the machine, but this time without the "x".
6. restart the process on the Smartphone, click "Connect to APP" on the machine was now successful.

Hope that helps somebody. If you don't have a Fritzbox, you have to search in your router software for options in the WLAN entry of the machine.

This manual helped me. Now the machine is connected to the app again.
Directly after the purchase it worked without any problems. But suddenly it didn't.
Thanks for the tip.

Seite 12