Caffé Silenzio CS5000 LEDs are flashing

Test runs performed

calculator1235

October 01, 2017 10:07 am

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 22013

Hello,

I am not getting any further at the moment, maybe someone knows the final advice.

On "History" (I was not present, is the machine of my mother-in-law. But I'm pretty "close" to the technique, we have a DeLonghi PrimaDonna).

The CS5000 made extreme noises and then nothing worked at all. After disconnecting and plugging in, the LEDs "Water", "Coffee", "General alarm" and "Alarm Lime" one after the other.

When opening, I noticed that the thread on the spindle nut of the brewing group, which drives it up and down, was defective.

I have replaced these and in this context also the brewing piston of the brewing unit, which had a small defect at the upper edge. All cleaned and reassembled.

Test mode: Starting up the brewing group until the shutdown goes.
Shutting down the brewing group until the shutdown goes
Coffee grinding works
Water output via pump (steam nozzle and coffee spout) goes.

Now the proplem: After plugging in nothing happens at all, so no obligatory "starting" of the brewing group, and the above mentioned flashing of the four LEDs still exists.

Must you reset something or what else could be the reason?

The feed line to the REED contact seems to be in order, something obvious didn't catch my eye.

Bin grateful for any help (and mother-in-law also biggrin.gif )

kaffeechris

October 10, 2017 07:52 pm

Expert

Group: Moderatoren

Member No.: 24425

Problem AEG:
As it is a Delonghi with AEG label, I suspect that the error has appeared before.
There is an error counter on the board. In a secondary forum the error is described where the machine can not be started anymore.
You have to register there and write your error there.
Then you will surely get an offer via PN.

MfG Chris

--------------------
Alles ist Wiederverwertbar, sogar diese Buchstaben.
Keine Anfragen oder Hilfe, über E-Mail.