Advanced search

Where does coffee bean start, where does it end?

Which beans can I use?

Rumbumbel

September 28, 2012 01:56 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 17552

Hello, I'm new here and hope I'm asking my question correctly. I have owned the Siemns EQ 5 Macchiato Plus for a few days now. Now I have a question about coffee. Only has to use the VOLLAUTOMATEN beans. Or can I also use the usual coffee beans from Jacobs and Co. for self-grinding for filter coffee? I'll ask the first one about the quantities. The fully automatic machines are only available in 1 kg. Second, because of the taste. We also have a coffee manufactory here but they offer so many varieties that you need time to try them out.

Jody

September 29, 2012 11:25 pm

Barista

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 350

If you have a coffee factory, what more do you want? Go and tell them which fully automatic coffee machine you have and they will recommend the right coffee to you. And you can also get 250 or 500 g...!!!!! I, for example, buy my coffee exclusively in our small fine manufactory and the friendly owner always recommends the Columbia Supremo beans to me for the KVA. He still gets the coffee delivered properly in jute bags and roasts himself.
Okay, there it is of course somewhat more expensive than in the supermarket - in addition, the usual coffee beans are often too oily for the KVA, but if you already have a fully automatic machine, you should not save on coffee, because with the right coffee beans you get the really real coffee enjoyment...!!!
just give it a try and tell us how you liked the coffee! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Gruß
J o d y

Mein Lieblingskaffee:
http://kronen-kaffee.de/