Advanced search

KVA Buy recommendation?

RoYaL69

June 16, 2019 09:11 am

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 34485

Hello dear Community. Meanwhile I have become so used to the good coffee at work from a Jura that I don't like the PAD coffee (Senseo) at home anymore, unfortunately I have far too little idea which coffee machine is best for me because there are far too many models and variations so I turn to the professionals here smile.gif

1 My consumption at home is limited to Saturday+Sunday or holidays with 2-3 cups per day as I usually work very long hours and don't drink coffee at home anymore.

I would like to have a fully automatic machine because I would like to drink a cappuccino or latte macchiato and a (lactose-free) milk there, because most capsules contain whey powder which gives me a stomach ache. But I don't know the whole systems very well, I also read that a fully automatic machine for this small application should probably break down, whether it's all right or not I leave it to you and like to be taught a better lesson.

3. my asking price is about 300€ where it does not depend on the cent, it can also be something above or preferably below. It is not so important to me whether the coffee machine is super pretty but the coffee should taste delicious and it should take as little work as possible in the maintenance / cleaning.

4. I am not brand-fixed and do not know anything about this field. What I do know is that I like the coffee at Jura's work, but these machines are beyond my budget.

Through my research I found out very often that the "Melitta Caffeo Solo" should be very good but since I am comfortable and would like to have my Cappuccino or Latte Macchiato at the push of a button and which did not have this function unfortunately I found the model "Philips HD8829", unfortunately I did not find anything good in the Amazonberwertung about this KVA and also here in the forum not much about exactly this model. What do you think of the model? Do you already have experience with it or can you recommend me another model with the functionality?
Since I only
use
this machine on weekends
, I thought that if the brew group is removable there should be no problem if I clean it and leave it outside or am I wrong?
Thank you very much for your time and your advice.
smile.gif

Brian Basco

June 17, 2019 08:06 pm

Coffee lover

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 33270

Caffeo Passione (without OT= one touch, so in two steps to Cappucino, but without lance) is available from 369.
You won't miss OT