Advanced search

Bonitas

Back

Madlen

February 11, 2020 03:20 pm

Unregistered

I am mega disappointed and feel completely fooled last year my coffee machine sent in because there was a technical problem, I have received a confirmation of receipt, but until today no information or similar coffee machine gone and the money also because the email address is no longer available by phone you can not reach anyone, so I have no choice but to contact my lawyer I know that I buy there no more machine!

Karatasios

March 12, 2020 06:22 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 36536

February 2019 ordered and August 2019 problems already started, October 2019 DEFECTIVE! you don't like to react to email from the manufacturer (you don't have to answer now...) Every month cleaned with recommended products. Every Friday the machine cleaned inside, picco bello. Unfortunately she quit her job earlier than expected. Our "barista" just didn't want to do what it was made for:* No milk foam no matter what setting you had made (according to the manual)* Coffee strength varied extremely, sometimes more strongly, sometimes more watery in taste (no matter what settings coffee grinder)* Now and then it refused to follow the ON and OFF button and simply went on holiday!* Now it just rattles and shows error messages on the display, that works perfectly! If you are satisfied with it, we wish you many enjoyable coffee moments that we have been spared! In this sense... EDIT: 28.11.2019 still warranty repair, one month to plan, let's hope it works this timeEDIT: Until 04.12.2019 still no machine back, always do not wait for GLS ... allegedlyEDIT: 08.12.2019 according to email links our complaint was cancelled the horror starts all over again... EDIT: 12.12.2019 We have informed Amazon about the dealer, absolutely nothing is happening! lawyer must ranEDIT
: 09.01.2020 Police and lawyer against company: "TEX FORCE GMBH, LINDENALLEE 3, 14947 NUTHE URSTROMTAL"
switched on Reason: embezzlement according to § 246 StGB, is not a blank sheet of paper, negative headlines are circulating everywhere against this so-called company! EDIT: 13.01.2020 Police report with AZ ST/0044668/2020 runningEDIT: 13.01.2020 Registered letter was refused at the returned address, reason: a second address that should be googled first! FRAUDEDIT: 14.02.2020 Second registered letter "TEX FORCE GMBH, Dorfstr. 12, 14913 Mirendorf" . public prosecutor's office own AZ provided, ad is still running!EDIT: 21.02.20 2nd registered letter was not signed at the company and ends up at the post office again! an absolute case for public prosecutor's office!
mad.gif