Please read first: Coffee Bean Jura Z10

Coffee beans Jura Z10

G2406

November 13, 2022 03:06 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 60233

Good day together,

in the search for a concrete answer to my concern, I came across already created topics, unfortunately, these almost all degenerated at the latest after the second post in a fundamental debate, which no longer deals with the actual question posed. The search for clarification of my request turned out to be very difficult. I would appreciate it very much if everyone would only address the following question:

I am looking for a coffee bean with and for the following criteria:

Preparation Fully automatic machine: Jura Z10
Coffee specialty: 60% coffee 30% milk specialties (FlatWhite, Cappuccino, Latte Macchiato) 10% espressoWhat

do I like?
Sweet taste, nice crema in the coffeeWhat

don't I like?
Due to an occasionally sensitive stomach, the coffee should be digestible, i.e. if possible no or very little acidity. Bitter (assuming correct preparation settings), should also not be an issue - as I said, I prefer the sweet flavor.

The bean or roastery should have an online store - as I would like to purchase the beans exclusively online.

The roastery CoffeeCircle I have already tested through. This please do not call.

At the same time, I don't want to get "on-site samples" recommended. The list and roasteries are known to me, these I would like to test on occasion (downstream and time).

Thank you for your recommendations.