Advanced search

Programming coffee partner Multibona

c.m

January 25, 2010 11:22 am

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 6921

Hello dear forum,

I am since short owner and owner of a used Multibona.
I am actually completely content, only I would like to change the programming something (dosage, cup filling quantity etc.).
For this I need however the code, which lets me into the programming menu.
Can someone send me this, if necessary also by PN?

Best thanks and many greetings
Clemens

AndyG

February 11, 2010 08:24 pm

Unregistered

Hi,

I once hacked into the programming menu (without instructions). The menu and the configuration of the individual beverages are somewhat confusing and time-consuming to find out. I have created tables and setting lists which I can't adjust here.

The access code is: First "Program button" (inside), button 1, then 833 (press outside).

General:
key 1 Main menu forward
key 6 Main menu backward
key 2 Submenu forward
key 3 Submenu backward
key 4 Increase value
key 5 Decrease value
key 1 Save and back

key 8 Special function: Test output of the current program value
Program key EXIT

Try through the menus to find out if I still have problems with my recordings.

Greetz AndyG

hbflusa

May 14, 2010 07:13 am

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 8242

Hello @both:

I have been using a Multibona for a short time now, I am very satisfied with the product quality, but would also like to fill a 'right' coffee cup. Somehow I don't understand the logic of the so-called 'open programming' correctly. Do you now have a list of how each parameter affects the others? E.g. runtime product2 - start time product2 etc.

I have already done the work and write down all main and submenus (also all parameters of the standard products). Then I tried to program on pos 8 (hot water) times 'around'. The result was 'degrading' ;-)

Have you there meanwhile perhaps a help for me?

Many thanks and many greetings from Rheinhessen
Hardy

Gast_peter

May 29, 2010 04:37 pm

Unregistered

since i have 4 machines of my own, both multibona and maxibona, i can let you list how to program something... but for a short info on the multibona, the problem is that you can only change the cup size to a limited extent..
>that means more water and stronger coffee settings but then you have the problem if you put a small cup underneath that it overflows....

i recommend a normal cup and then press twice after each other...

>and you can play in the programming as you like and as I read you can test the water outflow but it's no use...each button is individual...

if you have questions please contact me at cti-isgen@t-online.de I can memorize the machines after about 10 years, even if you have other problems...

after and what else if it is said that the company's coffee partner has serviced the machine then that means nothing.... more about email....

antikwolfgang

August 06, 2010 08:42 pm

Unregistered

Hello peter,
ich, I need urgently the setting how to program for the water quantity for the Multibona.
It comes nut 50ml water per tasser from the machine, pump is new.
Greuss
Wolfgang
tel.0163-7018853

gremlin0020

September 08, 2010 11:38 am

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 2124

Hello,

I have an XS E/2

after switching on it brings the error "Sercice Off Service 31C" How can I reset that or what do I have to do to get it running again?

Thank you for your help.

vete

September 14, 2010 06:54 pm

Unregistered

QUOTE (Gast_peter @ Samstag, 29.May 2010, 16:37 hrs)
since I own 4 machines myself both multibona and maxibona I can make you list how to program something to come.. but to the short info with the multibona the problem is that you can change the cup size only conditionally..

that means more water and more strongly the coffee adjust but then you have the problem if you put a small cup underneath that it overflows....

I recommend a normal cup and then press two times one after the other...

in addition you can play in the programming as you like and as I have read at the water outflow test but it brings nothing... each button is individual...

if you have any questions contact me at cti-isgen@t-online.de I can memorize the machines after about 10 years, even if you have other problems...

after and something else if it is said that the company's coffee partner has maintained the machine then it means nothing..... more about email....

Hello have acquired a Maxibona and would reprogram. Maybe you can help me and send me a listjavascript:emoticon(':rolleyes:')

December 25, 2010 01:17 pm

Unregistered

Hello!

I am also a recently proud owner of a multibonas!
da but the coffee still tastes a bit bland I would like to ask the stronger!?!
my question now would be how this works??
thanks in advance schonal smile.gif rolleyes.gif

Service Kaffee Partner

January 18, 2011 10:11 am

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 8476

Hello Clemens,

You have to increase the volume of the dosing chamber via the setting wheel of the dosing unit. The dosing unit is located at the grinder, below the coffee container.

If you have any further questions, we will be happy to help you on our free technical hotline at the telephone number: 05407-8333-400.

Many regards

Kaffee Jens

June 21, 2012 12:59 pm

Unregistered

Hello,

We have had a coffee machine Multibona from Kaffee-Partner for approx. 2 years now.
The machine has been on strike for 2 days and gives an error message: "Service from 07B.
We have removed the brewing unit and cleaned it several times and sometimes the machine goes back afterwards. Unfortunately only briefly.
Does anyone have an idea what the error message means and how it can be turned off, or can we help otherwise?
Because working without coffee is really tedious and difficult.

Kaffee Jens

June 21, 2012 01:03 pm

Unregistered

QUOTE (Coffee Jens @ Thursday, June 21, 2012)June 2012, 12:59 pm)
Hello,

We have been working on the following since approx. 2years a coffee machine Multibona from Kaffee-Partner.
The machine has been on strike for 2 days and gives an error message: "Service from 07B.
We have removed the brewing unit and cleaned it several times and sometimes the machine goes back afterwards. Unfortunately only briefly.
Does anyone have an idea what the error message means and how it can be turned off, or can we help otherwise?
Because working without coffee is really tedious and difficult.

Hello,

We have had a Multibona coffee machine from Kaffee-Partner for about 2 years.
The machine has been on strike for 2 days and is displaying an error message: "Service from 07B.
We have removed the brewing unit and cleaned it several times and sometimes the machine will go back to normal. Unfortunately only briefly.
Because without coffee working is really tedious and hard.

Many thanks!!!!!javascript:emoticon(';)')

automatenservice24.de

June 21, 2012 02:32 pm

Coffee lover

Member No.: 14859

Hello,

I would tap the flowmeter.
http://www.automatenservice24.de/ersatztei...lter/Flowmeter/

Often breaks down.

Less the grinding degree has been changed!!
If necessary, also clean the sieves (backlight inspection!) or replace them. Cost approx. 25-35 € depending on version (7g / 9g).

otherwise please call!
lot of success
Automatenservice24.de

July 06, 2012 06:11 pm

Unregistered

QUOTE (vete @ Tuesday, 14.September 2010, 18:54 hrs)
QUOTE (Gast_peter @ Saturday, May 29, 2010)May 2010, 16:37h)
since I own 4 machines myself both multibona and maxibona I can let you list how to program something... but for the short info at the multibona the problem is that you can only change the cup size conditionally..

that means more water and more coffee but then you have the problem if you put a small cup under it that it overflows....

I recommend a normal cup and then press twice one after the other...

moreover you can play in the programming as you like and as I read at the water outflow test but it brings nothing.. each button is individual...

if you have any questions please contact me at cti-isgen@t-online.de I can memorize the machines after about 10 years, even if you have other problems...

after and something else if it is said that the company's coffee partner has maintained the machine then that means nothing at all.... more about email....

Hallo acquired a Maxibona and would reprogram. Maybe you can help me and send me a listjavascript:emoticon(':rolleyes:')

Hello, I also bought a multibona, unfortunately I can't cope with the setting. It would be very nice if you would also send me such a list, because I want my cup size to be 250ml or just the maximum . my e-mail address is ( Davidlobsch@gmx.de )

Thank you in advance !!!!
Kind regards David Lobsch

November 09, 2013 07:57 pm

Unregistered

since i have 4 machines of my own, both multibona and maxibona, i can let you list how to program something... but for a short info on the multibona, the problem is that you can only change the cup size to a limited extent..
>that means more water and stronger coffee settings but then you have the problem if you put a small cup underneath that it overflows....

i recommend a normal cup and then press twice after each other...

>and you can play in the programming as you like and as I read you can test the water outflow but it's no use...each button is individual...

if you have questions please contact me at cti-isgen@t-online.de I can memorize the machines after about 10 years, even if you have other problems...

after and what else if it is said that the company's coffee partner has serviced the machine then that means nothing.... more about email....

Have problems with the filling quantity please ask for the list email Mustafaneulie@hotmail.de

Gast_Volker

November 25, 2013 11:41 pm

Unregistered

QUOTE (Gast_peter @ Saturday, 29. May 2010)May 2010, 16:37h)
since I have 4 machines of my own both multibona and maxibona I am happy to let you list how to program something.. but to the short info with the multibona the problem is that you can change the cup size only conditionally..

that means more water and more strongly the coffee adjust but then you have the problem if you put a small cup underneath that it overflows....

I recommend a normal cup and then press two times one after the other...

in addition you can play in the programming as you like and as I have read at the water outflow test but it brings nothing... each button is individual...

if you have any questions contact me at cti-isgen@t-online.de I can memorize the machines after about 10 years, even if you have other problems...

after and something else if it is said that the company's coffee partner has maintained the machine then it means nothing..... more about email....

It would be nice if you could send me this manual, I have recently put a MultiBona too, unfortunately I lack the data.
To change the setting.

My email domelkeyahoo.de

Thanks in advance

Seite 123