Advanced search

Offer: Almost new Quickmill Mod. 05000A fully automatic machine

valon

March 06, 2014 09:09 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 23813

Hello,
I am selling here an almost new (4 months old) Quickmill Mod. 05000A fully automatic machine in the stainless steel version.
The machine is in mint condition and was used only briefly (primarily in January). I bought the machine at the Bonner Espressostudio (of course you will find the receipt), here the link: MOD.05000A - Article detail view - BonnerEspressoStudio-"A delightful presentation"
I myself am a screen carrier user and must admit that the espresso from this fully automatic machine really tastes excellent. Also the foaming to microfoam worked well.

Why the sale? I recommended the machine to my family. However, after a short time it turned out that they prefer a milk system and do not want to use the steam lance.

A visit and demonstration in Meppen is of course possible at any time. The shipping would cost 12 Euro with DHL.
As price I imagined 850 Euro VHB. This should be in particular with the young age (proof of the dealer naturally enclosed) and with the short use a real bargain. If you have any questions, please just contact us

>More greetings,
Volker

user posted image

user posted image

valon

March 30, 2014 11:29 am

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 23813

And sold!