Advanced search

Siemens EQ 6

Display refill beans

Gast_Loni

January 31, 2023 10:14 pm

Unregistered

Hello I have a Siemens EQ 6. constantly she says refill beans and makes the coffee only in the second attempt. The bean hopper is but fully cleaned she is also. Who can help me

kaffeechris

January 31, 2023 10:29 pm

Expert

Group: Moderatoren

Member No.: 24425

Maybe this will help: This is from a Bosch Verobar, from the neighboring forum. There you have to see if and how you can find individual buttons or in your KVA the Resest.
Switch off the device. Fill water tank. Open powder drawer. Hold down the middle left and bottom right keys simultaneously and switch on the main switch. Keep both keys pressed for approx. 4 seconds. Now the control should be reset and the KVA should work again.
(Thanks Dinoearl)
Mfg Chris

--------------------
Alles ist Wiederverwertbar, sogar diese Buchstaben.
Keine Anfragen oder Hilfe, über E-Mail.

Molossus

May 10, 2023 11:05 am

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 65064

Hello,

It is possible that your Siemens EQ 6 coffee machine is experiencing problems with the coffee bean grinding mechanism. Here are some steps you can take to try to solve the problem:

1) Check that the coffee beans are not too greasy or sticky. If they are, try changing the type of coffee beans.

2) Clean the grinders using a soft brush. You can also use a specific cleaning product for coffee machines.

3) Make sure the bean container is properly installed and the lid is tightly closed.

4) Check that the coffee grinder is not blocked or stuck.

If these steps do not solve the problem, it may be necessary to call a specialized technician to repair the coffee machine.

I hope this helps happy.gif