Krups Type EA81

Trester container flashes

Microbit32

October 12, 2022 10:47 am

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 58594

Hello
I would be very grateful for help and further tips.
It is the type EA81 without the red slider .

After switching on the symbol flashes .

What has been tried so far :
*The container in and out again -> without success
*The machine disassembled and cleaned with a brush as far as it goes -> without success
* On the left side where the container comes in sits yes the switch . I have carefully removed it clean made, measured for continuity and put back together -> without success.
* I have also tried to bridge this switch with a screwdriver -> without success *
There is another switch at the height of the brewing unit
This must be on passage as Open Lind. I tried to disconnect a terminal and restart the machine -> without success.

So slowly I run out of tips from the other posts . I would be very grateful for your help .

Kind regards
Andrej

lutzvolkmar

December 11, 2022 10:31 am

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 56489

Hello
,I too am at a loss in the meantime. I have cleaned everything and even installed a new circuit board. Fact is. Continuous display coffee grounds container, continuous display maintenance cycle and it flashes "press start". But nothing happens. No idea what else to do to get rid of the continuous display coffee grounds container.
How many micro switches are there for this? Only the one on the container? Or also on the brewing unit or on the water tank?
Also I would be grateful for help.
Greetings Volkmar