Advanced search

Krups FNF5 Entkalkung

Decalcification cannot be started

Satansratte

January 07, 2021 08:02 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 42554

Good evening, I got a FNF5 as a gift ...
Pump replaced and the grinder brought back in gear and and and ...
Now I wanted to descale the thing but the machine will not let me into the menu to descale ... turned off , press menu and then all the icons run through in order but the descaling icon is skipped.... Do I have to wait until the machine wants to do it by itself or how does it work? The instructions are n bissl funny with the machine ...

Schlawi

January 07, 2021 08:12 pm

Expert

Member No.: 14628

Try running the cleaning program first and see if Descale appears.

Satansratte

January 07, 2021 09:15 pm

Coffee drinker

sooooo tablet procured and program runs ... in about 15min we will know more ...

Satansratte

January 08, 2021 01:02 pm

Coffee drinker

Did the cleaning yesterday and then I could have descaled them, unfortunately, the mixed descaler previously landed in the kettle and I just had to get new...
The descaling did not want to start this morning (after 3 coffees) and after rinsing once it went... so in the end the machine does what it should but I don't know why it does it sometimes and why sometimes not. wacko.gif

Schlawi

January 08, 2021 02:17 pm

Expert

Member No.: 14628

The main thing is that it works. Think that first wanted the cleaning. There is that with some models.

Satansratte

January 10, 2021 06:39 pm

Coffee drinker

runs great and the coffee is mega tasty (is my first KVA) slowly I taste myself to the beans and grind and water quantity ran ...
But now it is leaking in the rear area, the water runs out in front under the drip tray, probably it comes out the back at the end of the drip tray and runs past it ... but I'll have to search for it, I suspect it's the drain valve....
Werd times n set of seals for the brewing unit and drainage valve order at Juraprofi...