April 09, 2024 03:41 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 73928

[/B]Krups EA9010 coffee machine cleaning container unlocks

Hello,
Who can give me a tip or help me?

For some time [B]
the machine has been unlock ing the normally firmly clicked-in, transparent cleaning container before the actual rinsing process/cleaning of the milk frothing steam nozzle.

This always happens when making a cappuccino, i.e. when frothing milk.

The machine first raises the steam nozzle out of the cleaning container and then moves the nozzle forwards.

At the same time, the cleaning container (PUSH), which is firmly clicked into place at the top, is released from its upper click holder and then falls/tilts forwards, probably by mistake.

Once the nozzle has moved forwards, it automatically lowers itself to move into the cup containing the milk, for example.

The nozzle then moves just past the transparent cleaning container, which has already been folded forwards and is now loose, and then lowers itself into the cup containing the milk, for example.
Foaming begins and then the nozzle moves back up again.

If the cleaning container is not pushed back into its upper lock by hand beforehand, the steam nozzle may not retract properly into the cleaning container and may get stuck on its edge and the entire steam nozzle mechanism may be destroyed and bent when the steam nozzle is lowered.

The problem is that I don't know what could be causing this premature release of the cleaning container.

In addition, if the cleaning container is not pushed back in, the rinsing process would not work properly as the cleaning container would hang loose and the cleaning water would spray out and leak in an uncontrolled manner.
If the cleaning container is pushed back manually in time until it locks in place, the steam nozzle rinsing process continues without any problems.

Who has any advice or can tell me where the fault lies?