Advanced search

Krups EA 9010

Water circuit is being filled; Code 13

apacheralf

March 01, 2016 08:52 am

Unregistered

Hi altogether
our Krups EA 9010 has been playing crazy since yesterday.
An endless loop with the message: The water circuit is filled.
Then he pulls water, you have to empty the drip tray and then he pulls water more and more. At some point the message comes: Automatic maintenance... then he makes very loud noises and then came the message: Call the hotline: Code 13.

Has anyone ever had that? In the days before we noticed that the coffee is very thin and does not taste.
The message: "water circuit is filled" there is nowhere described in the manual.

Thanks for the answers
Greeting Ralf

Gast_Jonny

March 28, 2016 10:15 am

Unregistered

Hello Ralf,

I came across your post via Google. Since today our EA 9010 has exactly the same problem you described. We also observed that the coffee was noticeably thinner in advance. Do you already have any further insights into the problem? I am grateful for information..

Gruß
Jonny

Gast_David

April 30, 2016 11:19 pm

Unregistered

Anybody happen to have found an answer yet? Our completely new device also reports this error.

Franken.Profi

May 27, 2016 06:09 pm

Unregistered

Hello, there is a fault in the flowmeter or the machine is drawing air somewhere (hose defective) also the hose filter is often the cause

Kurpierz611

July 05, 2018 01:36 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 32578

Hello,
I have just logged in to Ma to report my experience with this bug!
I had the same problem with my Krups9010 that it always got stuck when switching to automatic maintenance mode! At the end of the process, please call Technickhotline.
The water circuit is also filled with water every time!
After I had built it about 5 Ma completely outside, I cleaned all the hoses and reassembled it completely, all of a sudden it worked! But only for a short time!
Now I've found the fault with me!
It's the water filter in the water tank! So to speak the filter cartridge!
This pulls air somewhere there when screwing in possibly somewhere which was damaged!
After I unscrewed the filter cartridge and turn on the machine, there is no automatic maintenance or the water circuit is not filled anymore!
I ordered a new water tank to see if there is anything damaged and it has been the whole time!
Would be great if someone has the same problem and tests it with removing the filter cartridge so that one can really slide that onto the water tank!
Parts number for a new water tank is MS-5a10165
I hope I could help many
Lg
Patrick

u

November 21, 2018 02:57 am

Unregistered

Hi
I have same issue as code 13, and i removed water filter, but the error still occurs. Has anyone managed to fix it. Thanks

Gast_Bärbel

December 01, 2019 01:55 pm

Unregistered

My Krups EA 8260 fully automatic coffee maker gives again and again "filling water circuit necessary" water runs out over the steam attachment and the machine shows again and again filling water circuit necessary, each time without end

Martin (Hobbytechniker)

December 02, 2019 09:25 am

Expert

Member No.: 22501

The fault is that no water is being drawn... this is detected by the flowmeter...

So first remove the water filters.
If the brewing unit can be removed, please remove it and
put it into
warm water for one night
Otherwise there is a blockage of the waterways in the device, or the flowmeter is defective and displays incorrect values

Blockages can be caused by blocked water pipes, defective valves or blocked brewing units...

Gast_Sven

March 11, 2020 01:52 pm

Unregistered

Hello everyone, it's the *fine water filter inside the machine..I took it out and installed the water hose without filter. So I will order a new one.

Viga Servicios Tecnicos

July 17, 2020 12:52 am

Unregistered

Hello friends, I have a Krups EA9000 in my workshop, I arrive with problems in the piston seal, I replaced it and I enter automatic maintenance which in the end throws me error 13. I already disassembled the filter of the water tank and the internal filter to test direct flow but it always gives me the error. Try another pump to rule out pressure but nothing yet. Any additional information to make to the team? Thank you.

Hola amigos, tengo una Krups EA9000 en mi taller, llego con problemas en el sello del piston, lo reemplaze y entro en mantenimiento automatico el cual al final me tira error 13. Ya desmonte el filtro del tanque del agua y el filtro interno para probar flujo directo, pero siempre me da el error. Probe con otra bomba para descartar presion pero nada aun. Algun dato adicional para realizar al equipo? Gracias.

Gast_Paul

December 13, 2020 08:05 pm

Unregistered

I have the same problem lots of noise and , code 13.
Interesting my mother has the same machine. I swapped the water tanks and all was fine - the difference was no water filter. So I removed the water filter and put the original water tank back and it worked perfectly.
I think that the problem may be non standard water filters. I have ordered some genuine filters and we will see what happens.

Gast_Paul

December 21, 2020 11:09 pm

Unregistered

21st December. Put in genuine filter - all ok

Gast_Jasmin

December 30, 2020 10:41 pm

Unregistered

QUOTE (Guest_Sven @ Wednesday, 11 March 2020, 13:52)
Hi all, Blame it on the *fine water filter this is inside the machine..took it out and installed the water hose without the filter. So i will order a new one.

Has helped us great, with us the integrated water filter was full and is now replaced.

Kaffeeholic

January 11, 2021 04:12 pm

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 42588

QUOTE (Guest_Sven @ Wednesday, 11 March 2020, 12:52 PM)
Hi all, Blame it on the *fine water filter this is inside the machine..took it out and installed the water hose without the filter. So i will order a new one.

Hi,
Can you describe where it is and how to change it?

LG

Gast_T3 Kaffee Team

January 25, 2021 12:06 am

Unregistered

Hello, the posts have helped me a lot. It was the fine filter that is 100% closed. The machine (EA9010) has two supplies from the water tank into the machine, so water comes when filling. You can clip the fine filter out and pull it out of the machine with hose, the hose has a loop that allows this. I unclipped the fine filter and put the outgoing hose on the water supply nozzle on the water tank and everything works again. Unfortunately to get to the filter I think you have to disassemble all the case walls, first lid, then the back wall and then the side walls. The filter can be found on the bottom of the machine at the back right at the block where the water tank encloses.

Seite 12