Advanced search

Chrome-plating the steam nozzle?

Paul

July 30, 2004 12:23 am

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 3

The idea with the stainless steel nozzle sounds good - the machine is a Futurema with dual circuit system - which model do I unfortunately not know yet!?

July 30, 2004 12:23 am

Unregistered

If it does not run over the coffee cash beside it I would take with such a part as a steam nozzle simply a spare part, should always be cheaper.
U.U. there is also a stainless steel version of the successor if you are not absolutely puristic ;-)

cheers
afx

July 30, 2004 12:24 am

Unregistered

I didn't ask for a steam sword, but for my two side parts for La Scala.

Heinrich Beer GmbH (www.mgw-beer.de) in Munich wanted EUR 80,- for it. In relation to other Munich craftsman prices quite moderate.

My experience also shows that it's worth visiting such small orders in person and asking for a price ("for the coffee machine).where do you come from? Have a look in your yellow pages under "Galvanization".

Christoph

July 30, 2004 12:24 am

Unregistered

As a little perfectionist I'm always annoyed by the polished steam nozzles of older machines (I just bought an older one, which I want to bring back into new condition - that's all I'm telling you yet) ... has anyone ever had one of these chromium plated afterwards and can give me an address?