okidoki

July 29, 2011 08:43 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 12754

Hello forum members!
May be I get help here:
Our Impressa S9 shows:please clean
No problem for me, because it's often done before: when the pill is displayed, the machine then rinses some time normally, then comes a low buzzing sound (I think it's the time when the machine draws water for a longer time) but it no longer rinses.
After a few minutes I have pulled the mains plug, when switching on again the display comes back to clean the device.
Who can please help us?

Helmut Boe

July 30, 2011 07:18 am

Experienced

Member No.: 2411

Hello,
the display "Clean device" does not go out until the cleaning program has been completely completed. So: restart the cleaning program (even without the pill). Does the machine show any abnormalities during normal operation?

okidoki

July 30, 2011 10:11 am

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 12754

Hello Helmut
Thanks for the answer
No, the machine did not know any abnormalities so far.

The cleaning process does not end at all.

As I have already described, everything begins quite normally...throw in the pill...clean press...then rinses quite normally, would say times so ung.a good 7 minutes,then about the time she starts letting a lot of water through,just before she starts,I hear a soft humming...and nothing happens anymore.I have to switch off and on again...then clean the device again.I've tried again 3 times (but without tablet)again and again.....humming and the program doesn't run any more

love greetings from Luxembourg
jerryerry