Advanced search

saeco minuto HD8763 Water goes into drip tray

hot water does not pass through the brewery

Filea61

July 31, 2016 05:46 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 29057

Hello, I don't know any more advice...I'm new here and in the forum haven't found it :-(
I replaced the pump, the Raccord and the spout.
Now I'm totally disappointed that still no coffee runs.
The hot water runs directly into the drip tray, not through the brewing group that moves.
The coffee powder is thrown out dry.
I hope someone has a tip for me.

HWS

August 01, 2016 03:59 pm

Expert

Member No.: 24376

Hello,
da are 2 screws, with which the outlet pipe, together with the heating block, are screwed to the housing plate. The block must snap into the holes from the inside and sit firmly, i.e. be fixed exactly in the right position, so that the BG inlet nozzle coincides exactly in line with the outlet nozzle. See if this is all properly fixed.

Greeting HWS

Filea61

August 01, 2016 08:54 pm

Coffee drinker

Hello HWS, the outlet nozzle then changes into the raccord and it is fixed with 2 screws.
Had I tested everything again, sits. It could also be due to the brewing group.....?
You always have to reassemble the machine again to test it.
Maybe another idea...?
Many thanks for the effort!

HWS

August 02, 2016 08:31 am

Expert

In this case it is quite possible that it is due to the Brueh group. You'd have to take her apart. The stainless steel sieve must be continuous, i.e. the tiny holes. The inlet socket of the BG often has hairline cracks. Crema valve in the upper part must also be clean. Enclosed a manual.
Greeting HWS

Attached File (Number of downloads: 1441)

Attached File Saeco_BE_Revision.pdf

Gast_Kai

August 23, 2016 02:00 pm

Unregistered

I also have the same problem.
The water goes immediately into the drip tray and the coffee pad falls dry into the marc.
However, if I run the decalcifying program (with or without decalcifier), the coffee runs normally again. Until the next milk foam cover, then the water runs back into the collecting bowl.
I disassembled the brewing group, cleaned it and replaced all seals... Do you have another tip?

HWS

August 23, 2016 03:14 pm

Expert

Hello,

is the outlet really assembled correctly? If the slider is in the wrong direction, the valve will not open. Everything at the outlet must be exactly right, otherwise no water will get into the BG.

Greeting HWS

Attached Image

Gast_Kai

August 23, 2016 03:49 pm

Unregistered

Thank you for your reply HWS.
Yes the inlet nozzle is correctly assembled. The curious thing is that sometimes coffee comes out, but after a milk purchase the water runs back into the collecting bowl. After the decalcification program has run through, coffee returns to normal... until you get milk froth. Then she goes on strike again. The whole thing can be repeated as often as desired.

Filea61

August 23, 2016 05:41 pm

Coffee drinker

Hello HWS,
I haven't made any progress yet, unfortunately the cable at the water tank is torn off from the small plug, grrrr...
There is of course not a spare part.
Furthermore the machine now shows a wrench with a 3 in the corner.
I suspect it's an electronic problem.
The brew group sieve is also clean.
???
Greetings filea61

HWS

August 23, 2016 10:32 pm

Expert

The key with the number 3 means:

See image

This means that the brewing unit does not move down fast enough. The switch is not switched during the upward movement - The 2 switches in the actuator may have to be replaced.

Attached Image

Filea61

August 24, 2016 06:34 am

Coffee drinker

Thanks for your answer smile.gif

Herbie65

November 17, 2016 05:44 pm

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 29485

Hello people,

my Saeco Minuto HB8760, unfortunately has the same problem,

hot water is pushed out of the brewing group via the piston seals,

it hardly gets any water from the coffee outlet.

The machine was decalcified, cleaned and the crema valve and the piston sealing ring was renewed ?

Without crema valve comes aqueous coffee , the pump seems to work ,
could it be that the seat of the cream ball has expanded and now the ball is not free even with high pressure ?

QI

August 10, 2017 10:25 pm

Unregistered

Hello,

is maybe now, one year later, almost too late, but I had the same problem, or was with me first the y-Raccord defective. Leakage and tripping of the FI switch...Spare parts ordered from BND with allegedly complete outlet nozzles. Both built in and see there no water splashed out of the Raccord, but no coffee came out. javascript:emoticon(':angry:')
When I found the topic here in the forum, I came across the picture of HWS and noticed that the new spout unfortunately had neither the sliding piece nor the metal parts.
Recycled the said parts from the old spout and the good piece runs again.
Then always check whether the new one is actually the same as the old one before replacing the parts.
javascript:emoticon('B)')

HWS

August 13, 2017 02:52 pm

Expert

There are two types of outlet: the one without sliding piece and valve for the Saeco Odea Giro. An electric multifunction valve is built into these, which opens in this machine when coffee is brewed & closes when hot water & steam is drawn. Therefore the outlet valve in the connecting piece is virtually superfluous here.

HWS

saeco8763

January 02, 2019 04:12 pm

Unregistered

QUOTE (Gast_Kai @ Tuesday, 23. August 2016, 14:00 hrs)
I have the same problem.
I have a similar problem with my HD8763. The coffee grounds fall slightly moist into the marc, the drip tray fills quickly with water and neither coffee nor water comes out. Hot water via the adapter to the left of the coffee nozzles works perfectly. 4 months ago she was at Philips in revision / maintenance (bug free) but from one day to the next she just doesn't make coffee anymore sad.gif Now I talked to Philips support and they told me to put 2 fat solvent tablets into the system as last rescue. I'm just waiting 1-2 hours now and I'll let you know if this worked but I'm skeptical because nothing came out the whole time and I cleaned the machine regularly.

Do you still have any ideas? The support said if this solution did not work it costs min. 45€ (estimate), repair 150€ (if more expensive you will be informed; costs can be 200€ +...).

Many thanks in advance!

uwelem

September 20, 2020 07:31 pm

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 11675

QUOTE (saeco8763 @ Wednesday, 02 January 2019, 15:12 hrs)
QUOTE (Gast_Kai @ Dienstag, 23. August 2016, 14:00 Uhr)
Das gleiche Problem habe ich auch.
Das Wasser geht sofort in die Auffangschale und das Kaffeepad fällt trocken in den Trester.
Lasse ich allerdings das Entkalkungsprogramm durchlaufen (egal ob mit oder ohne Entkalker), läuft der Kaffee wieder normal. Bis zum nächsten Milchschaumbezug, danach läuft das Wasser wieder in die Auffangschale.
Die Brühgruppe habe ich auseinandergenommen, gereinigt und alle Dichtungen ersetzt... Habt ihr noch einen Tipp?

Hallo zusammen,

ich habe ein ähnliches Problem mit meiner HD8763. Der Kaffeesatz fällt leicht feucht in den Trester, die Auffangschale füllt sich schnell mit Wasser und es kommt weder Kaffee noch Wasser raus. Heißes Wasser über den Adapter links von den Kaffeedüsen funktioniert jedoch einwandfrei. Vor 4 Monaten war sie bei Philips in Revision / Wartung (fehlerfrei) doch von heute auf morgen macht sie einfach keinen Kaffee mehr sad.gif Habe jetzt mit dem Philips Support gesprochen und die meinten als letzte Rettung solle ich 2 Fettlösetabletten ins System geben. Ich warte jetzt gerade 1-2 Stunden und werde mich melden, ob das funktioniert hat bin jedoch skeptisch weil die ganze Zeit nichts rauskam und die Maschine auch regelmäßig gereinigt habe.

Habt ihr noch irgendwelche Ideen? Der Support meinte falls diese Lösung nichts gebracht hat kostet es min. 45€ (Kostenvoranschlag), Reparatur 150€ (falls teurer werde man benachrichtigt; Kosten können 200€ + sein...).

Vielen Dank im Voraus!

Hello...what happened to history? MfG

Seite 12