Advanced search

USER MELITTA CAFFEO CI, RECOMENDACION

LA NECESIDAD DEL SERVICE OFICIAL

Jaime Congoles

March 12, 2021 10:38 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 43118

Yesterday I entered this forum for the first time and I believe that in life you learn from everything
, and with everything you learn a little.
After watching some videos in this forum, the problem continued.
In my ignorance, I saw on the web a page of Melitta Brazil, and there I looked for an
email address, and it was there that I sent a message

In that message, I only asked if you could help me by sending me the
address of an Official Service for MELITTA CAFFEO CI coffee maker

In my eagerness to try to solve my problem with the coffee maker, I continued the search and
in one of those searches I found an address and a phone number, which I called

There I was attended, they asked me the model of the coffee maker and they took
my mobile phone number, after a while Mr. Gabriel called me, MELITTAEN
URUGUAY
TECHNICIAN
, this person apologized for not knowing if he could or could not come
to my house, but that he would contact me, and so he did at
the time, in which he informed me that he would come at a certain time but that he

would

contact me before, and so he did

Once at my house, the professionalism with which he proceeded and expressed himself was really
remarkable, as well as the recommendations regarding the coffee maker

He could not solve the problem so we coordinated that TODAY, in the morning
he would bring the coffee maker to the store, and so I did, when I arrived he was there

TODAY IN THE AFTERNOON I RECEIVE A CALL, THAT THE COFFEE MACHINE WAS EARLY AND
THAT I COULD COME TO PICK IT UP, so I took it in the morning and in the afternoon it was repaired, which led me to think, I wasted more time looking and trying on my own to see what the problem was than to solve it, eye if there was a broken piece, I could not have done anything to solve it, I could not have done anything to solve it

I brought the COFFEE MACHINE HOME and I open the MAIL AND I SEE A MESSAGE, which I am going to transmit TEXTUALLY... but CUSTOMER SERVICE BRAZIL called the Representative Melitta Uruguay and the OFFICIAL SERVICE to tell them to contact me because I had problems with my coffee maker, AND SO THEY DID, of course I already had the coffee maker in my house REPAIRED BY THE SAME PEOPLE...
You will say, what is the point, AND THE POINT IS, that IN MY YEARS OF LIFE and they are enough, I HAVE NEVER SEEN CUSTOMER SERVICE or USER OF A PRODUCT THAT RECEIVES SUCH ATTENTION, all this happened in less than 24 hours ... THEN YOU CAN COMPLAIN YOU CAN SAY WHAT YOU CONSIDER because each problem is unique and the similarities are not the same but they are similar only, but TO THE CUSTOMER SERVICE GROUP OF MELITTA BRAZIL and TO THE GROUP OF THE REPRESENTATIVE AND OFFICIAL SERVICE OF MELITTA URUGUAY, I RECOGNIZE A GREAT AFTER SALES SERVICE AND A GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE.... and HERE, BELOW, GOES WHAT HAS ALREADY BEEN EXPRESSED... WITH APOLOGIES OF THE CASE, for names and phone numbers, BUT THIS IS THE REALITY

Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2021 at 16:58Subject
: GOOD AFTERNOON Mr. Gustavo ODDONE

Caffeo MelittaTo
: <gustavo >

I thank you for your attention and your quick response to my query.I want to let you know that, I CONTACTED THE COMPANY, Mr. Gabriel, THE TECHNICIAN THEY SENT YESTERDAY TO MY HOMEEXCELLENT, in the treatment, communication and professionalism.Today in the morning I took the coffee maker to the Official Service, and in the afternoon they told me by phone that it was ready, that I could pick it up, which I did

THE SERVICE WAS EXCELLENT... It goes without saying that I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO ENTER THE CAFFEO MELITTA PAGE AGAIN, but I will try to do it to publish it already expressed ... and proof of this is this message. I greet you kindlyJaimeP.D. I SINCERELY APPRECIATE IF YOU CAN POST THIS MESSAGE ON THE CAFFEO MELITTA PAGE as well as send them to MELITTA BRAZIL, customer service this message... and you can send it if with my e-mail there is no problem...
---------- Forwarded message ---------De
: Gustavo Oddone <gustavo > Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 2021 at 14:04Subject
: Caffeo MelittaTo: <jaimecongole
> Mr. Jaime,

good afternoon

Through the Melitta Brazil customer service center, it came to us that you have a problem with a Caffeo Melitta machine. I would be grateful if you could call us at 09.... (with Gabriel), and you will be talking directly to our technical department to find a solution to your issue. Greetings,

THEN, CALL AN OFFICIAL SERVICE, it will cost you more, BELIEVE THE COST IS NOT THAT MUCH

P.S. AND MY APOLOGY TO Mr. ODDONE, to the group of Melitta Brazil and to the Technician Mr. GABRIEL FOR HAVING APPOINTED THEM but this is the reality OF THE FACTS...