Help with Siemens EQ.9 s300 TI923509DE

Coffee very watery to undrinkable

Face887

April 08, 2023 07:37 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 64665

Dear Forum,

unfortunately I have recently had the following problem and I hope you can help me so that we can enjoy our coffee again after Easter:

The coffee tastes extremely watery to partially undrinkable for 1-2 weeks. This or similar problems already existed during the warranty period. Once the hose on the brewing unit had to be replaced because it had too strong a kink. The second time the brewing unit was replaced. The fully automatic machine is regularly cleaned and serviced and is year of manufacture 2019.

Now I do not recognize anything on the hose or the brewing unit. According to various research, it could probably be the grinder.

Honestly, I am very disappointed that a 1000€ machine so often makes problems. I had googled then often about it and apparently there was a lot of trouble and difficulties with some users.

Can you help me what I could still try or is it worth sending in after the warranty expires?

If something is unclear, then please just ask. I am now not the most skilled smile.gif

Best regards and Happy Easter and thank you very much!

kaffeechris

April 10, 2023 08:09 pm

Expert

Group: Moderatoren

Member No.: 24425

Hello, maybe you have in the circle of acquaintances an EQ 9, I would borrow the brewing unit times to see if it fixes the error, otherwise send it in.
The grinder with untrained hands take apart, I advise against.
cool.gif

--------------------
Alles ist Wiederverwertbar, sogar diese Buchstaben.
Keine Anfragen oder Hilfe, über E-Mail.